See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Danamic basic strategy

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Smile Danamic basic strategy

Hello friends! Don't know if anything other than qfit.com products can be discussed here?

If prohibited, then delete the theme and forgive me :)
    No need to block, I am very interested in the BlackJack theme.

In December, I practiced programming and automated card counting in BlackJack and made this site
    https://gamblingcounting.com/ (there is no advertising or any kind of earnings, this is really my hobby).

There you can select rules and discard cards. There will be a current base strategy + “Wong Halves” score.

I would appreciate any comments and advice on what else could be done better. Thanks in advance!

Thanks a lot for this information, it will be usefull for me, for sure!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by arogonov View Post
    I would appreciate any comments and advice on what else could be done better. Thanks in advance!
    On how many decks are your BS charts based? A,2 vs. 5 ought to be double. Also A,4 vs. 4. Would appreciate your writing SCORE and not "score."

Don't know of any game where aces can't be split at least one time. It's resplitting that is much less commonly allowed.

Don

On how many decks are your BS charts based?
    The number of decks (as well as other options) can be configured at the start of the count.

Would appreciate your writing SCORE and not "score."
    Sorry, my English is not very good, I didn't understand what you meant. Is there a typo somewhere in the text?

Also A,4 vs. 4.
    If you start counting and remove three cards from the deck — A,4,4 then you will see the "Double/Hit" recommendation in the table.
    With a profit 6.36% / 6.06%

But there is a very small spread here, and the recommendation will change with almost every card that leaves the game. The fact that with only three cards out is more profitable than “Double” does not mean at all that it will be profitable in a real game when many other cards have come out.

A,2 vs. 5 ought to be double
    Unfortunately, this focus does not work here.
    Anyway, according to my calculations, the hit is 0.08% more profitable.
    I'll think about it one of these days.

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    The FBI has issued a warning of coming Russian cyberattacks. In an abundance of caution, I looked at the two new posters at the top of this thread, both of whom linked to websites. (The responder quickly removed his link.) The first poster is posting from Russia. The second appears to be in a Ukrainian city near the Russian border currently under Russian control. I have banned the responding user as the link was SPAM unrelated to the subject of this site. I have NOT banned the Russian OP as the link does not look suspicious, is on point, and I doubt the poster would have used a Russian username and a button in the upper right of the linked site that converts the text to Russian if he were up to no good.

I am not casting aspersions. Just be cautious and make sure you have adequate anti-malware software before clicking on links.
    Last edited by Norm; 03-24-2022 at 06:45 AM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    The FBI has issued a warning of coming Russian cyberattacks.
    What is the connection between me and Russian cyber attacks? Just because I have a Russian surname?)
    I have lived almost my entire life in the European Union and have no connection with Russia.

I just want to tell everyone that over the past couple of years I have worked seriously on the project.
    More options for Blackjack rules, more accurate calculations, improved design and made an application for Android which is available on Google Play.

Just like last time, I would appreciate any comments or ideas about the blackjack card counting section on my website.

Have a nice game everyone, friends!

Blog Entries

This has nothing to do with your name. One of the ISP's you are using is owned by a Russian oligarch currently under US sanctions. The second poster who responded with a SPAM like response was from a Ukrainian city under Russian control at that time. I merely gave a warning made by the FBI that week. I did NOT remove the link or ban you even though most sites would delete the thread as SPAM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Today, I launched a service for automatic card counting in Live Blackjack.

https://gamblingcounting.com/blackjack/spy/
    Currently, there are only tables from the Ezugi provider, and only 8 tables. In the near future, I plan to add all tables from Ezugi and other providers.

The service allows:
    1. Monitoring the True Count using Wong halves.
    2. After each card is dealt, the Basic Strategy is recalculated within the system.
    3. Players receive recommendations for their next move.
    4. You can also view the mathematics behind each decision.

Who will benefit from the service:
    1. Online blackjack players (naturally).
    2. Those who want to practice counting and decision-making in real games. In the coming days, I will add the option to enable a "Training mode" in counting, where recommendations will be initially hidden and can be revealed by clicking, allowing players to test themselves.

I would appreciate your feedback. Comments on the current functionality and ideas for improvement are welcome.