See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Counting 10s only

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    Once a new dealer paid Blackjack 2:1, because it is my homebase, I cannot dramatically increase my bets, but I play as long as I could. After playing for four hours, not one single pit boss found this mistake. I was too tired to continue but I had a great day.
    Blackjack rules are simple, but some table game rules are so complicated that most dealers are not clear. I played a lot of heads-up Hold’Em, but the bad beat rules are not clear to me at all. One time there was a five-card straight on board in five community cards, but I also made a six-card straight with an extra lower card. I insisted the dealer pay me the bad beat, but the dealer insisted not pay because she believed it was a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by aceside View Post
    Even if he is willing to sell his worst hand of 16 vs 10 to you for half, you barely will make any profit because you are going to lose 3 to 1 of the times.
    If I've answered him correctly, and I have, then my answer was NOT to buy any hands that are correct to surrender. That's because those hands lose MORE than 75% of the time, otherwise, they wouldn't be surrenders in the first place. So, "you barely will make any profit" is an incorrect statement to make; the correct statement is, "You won't make any profit at all."

Don

Counting tens only sounds way more difficult than Hi Lo. Sounds similar to Thorpe’s early system which was klunky and nobody has used for 50 years. I think either you didn’t put much effort into actually practicing Hi Lo or you just aren’t suitable to card counting. My guess is it is the former.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 3 days playing basic strategy, flat bets, as discussed, I have an advantage of 2 percent, my results so far are 3 sections of 4 hours of play, I am 170 units lost.

Any recommendation?

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    If you haven’t seen aces awhile, spread to two hands and double up on each hand. I am sure you will win.

What banking management did you use?

[QUOTE = Norm; 301542] Cuando juegas BJ paga 2: 1, haces una apuesta plana. 2: 1 es un regalo. No haces nada para que te echen. [/ QUOTE]

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by quimera View Post
    For each 3 hour session, I always keep $4000 in my pocket. So I am ready to lose that much in 3 hours.

[QUOTE = aceside; 301627] Por cada sesión de 3 horas, siempre tengo $ 4000 en mi bolsillo. Así que estoy listo para perder esa cantidad en 3 horas. [/ QUOTE]

I understand, $ 4,000 in cash, but how much was your bet.

Banned or Suspended

I mostly played $15 six decks and $25 double decks. My max bet is always $150.

Hello, the promotion has ended, black jack pays 2 to 1, but they have placed a new promotion with 20 percent cashback.
    I want to know if there is any advantage to be gained just by playing basic strategy?

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by quimera View Post
    Hello, the promotion has ended, black jack pays 2 to 1, but they have placed a new promotion with 20 percent cashback.
    I want to know if there is any advantage to be gained just by playing basic strategy?
    If you can state this 20% cash back terms in more detail, I will come up with a strategy to beat this game. Do you mean 20% cash back on your total blackjack loss?

Quote Originally Posted by aceside View Post
    If you can state this 20% cash back terms in more detail, I will come up with a strategy to beat this game. Do you mean 20% cash back on your total blackjack loss?
    It is correct, in the initial purchase you get 10 percent and if you lose the money they give you another 10 percent.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast