See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: This Guy Beats Baccarat?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

This Guy Beats Baccarat?

This new guy has shown up on the professional gambling scene and has professed that he can beat baccarat. He was called out by Spencer Cornelia as a fraud, but then Spencer confronted him in person and says he’s legit.

Has some guy figured out how to beat baccarat? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlBRrFzFsGk

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by WABJ11 View Post
    This new guy has shown up on the professional gambling scene and has professed that he can beat baccarat. He was called out by Spencer Cornelia as a fraud, but then Spencer confronted him in person and says he’s legit.

Has some guy figured out how to beat baccarat? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlBRrFzFsGk
    Please go back and read the comments. Spencer says he got duped. On a side note my cousin can beat the slots. He tells me all about it everytime he calls and asks to borrow $50 bucks.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleChoo View Post
    Please go back and read the comments. Spencer says he got duped. On a side note my cousin can beat the slots. He tells me all about it everytime he calls and asks to borrow $50 bucks.
    I cant speak for your cousin, but there are plenty of beatable slots nowadays.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ShipTheCookies View Post
    I cant speak for your cousin, but there are plenty of beatable slots nowadays.
    I don't know much about slots. If there are people who are really grinding out slots 8 hours a day with an edge I feel like a sucker grinding BJ and poker. Sure would be a hell of a lot more fun to pull up a chair order a couple beers and hit a button repeatedly looking for them triple cherries haha.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I don't know much about slots. If there are people who are really grinding out slots 8 hours a day with an edge I feel like a sucker grinding BJ and poker. Sure would be a hell of a lot more fun to pull up a chair order a couple beers and hit a button repeatedly looking for them triple cherries haha.
    Here's a start.

https://www.advantageslots.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ShipTheCookies View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    For the record you can beat many slots with the right money back and freeplay without divulging too much.

I actually scrolled and cannot find where Spencer says he got duped. Instead there were lots of comments saying Spencer reputation is at stake! Or that how this Mikki is lying. Tell us where top or bottom of comments and between whose and whose comments Spencer says he got duped in the comments as you claimed

Quote Originally Posted by Iwantmoney View Post
    I actually scrolled and cannot find where Spencer says he got duped. Instead there were lots of comments saying Spencer reputation is at stake! Or that how this Mikki is lying. Tell us where top or bottom of comments and between whose and whose comments Spencer says he got duped in the comments as you claimed
    That was quite a while ago. He had a follow-up video posted after he visited Mikki and in the video summary he had a comment saying something along the lines of "I very well could have been duped". I can no longer find this comment either, I think they are great friends now, as I know he staked him in one of the big WSOP events recently.

I guess it's all legit, Mikki AKA "Boy Wonder", "Kid Genius" is so good he crushes online baccarat for millions. He is so damn good he even gets banned from online slots. The great thing about Mikki unlike other APs is he is also very generous with sharing his edge because if you wire him 10k he will also show you how to beat these games.

I think the guy is full of shit. After watching him play poker, I think he resembles a wild -EV gambler rather than a skilled AP.

However, I will give the guy some credit as he seems to have millions to throw around so he must be doing something right or more likely the beneficiary of good fortune.