See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Beyond Counting Exhibit CAA for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Beyond Counting Exhibit CAA for sale

I'm selling my original copy of Grosjean's Beyond Counting Exhibit CAA.

The book is in perfect condition, except for a 1/4 inch tear in the outer jacket on the bttom of theback cover, just below the bar code.

Asking $3000.

If we don't know each other or have someone to vouch for each other, will arrange the sale via a trusted intermediary.

Serious inquiries only. Email me at my forum handle at gmail.

Don't forget to pay income taxes on that $2,750 gain. Personal property sold at a gain is taxable.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    I'm selling my original copy of Grosjean's Beyond Counting Exhibit CAA.

The book is in perfect condition, except for a 1/4 inch tear in the outer jacket on the bttom of theback cover, just below the bar code.

Asking $3000.

If we don't know each other or have someone to vouch for each other, will arrange the sale via a trusted intermediary.

Serious inquiries only. Email me at my forum handle at gmail.
    21 - Damn i have the same 1/4 tear in my back cover. Must be a manufacturing defect in the model year. Seriously may i ask why you are getting rid of the book - find myself referring to quite often. A wealth of info in there.

Cohiba

I've curtailed my play over the last few years and find I don't use it much any longer. Now it's just a trophy sitting on the shelf.

I've curtailed my play over the last few years and find I don't use it much any longer. Now it's just a trophy sitting on the shelf.
    Makes sense - i might be in the same boat as well wrt to how much time i actually have to play but prefer to think that "one of these days" Probably just fooling myself.

Cohiba

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    The other thing, which I've discussed with a friend who is the second best HCer I've ever seen, is as we age, we lose ability to extract the required info.

The other thing, which I've discussed with a friend who is the second best HCer I've ever seen, is as we age, we lose ability to extract the required info.
    That is why on the 7th day of creation the good lord created spotters and he (or she) saw that it was good. As a result the 7th day was declared to be a day of reflection, celebration and rest and to rejoice in all that was good with his (her) creation.

Cohiba

Blog Entries

Last month, I went in for an eye exam as I was getting clouding in an eye with a lens implant from two years ago. She asked if I wanted YAG laser treatment. I said OK. Went into another room. Took about five minutes, and I walked home. The world is bright and shiny again and I can read small print without glasses.

Amount billed: $3,074. After insurance: $0.

Now, as for interpreting a flashed image; that I don't know.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Book is sold.

Book is sold.
    That tells us nothing. How much did you sell it for?

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    That tells us nothing.
    Wrong. it tells us that no further inquiries are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    How much did you sell it for?
    Why should I answer your questions when you don't answer mine?
    P.S. NOYFB

Anybody care to clarify if there - currently/was ever - is/was - a copy at UNLV Gaming Research Lied Library? My initial reaction to first hearing this was - definite “7th Green at 7” type haze/joke. Go around asking where BC - CAA copy is kept in place dedicated to researching in perpetuity how to maximize house win and extraction of patron’s value stack (current/convertible/conceivable) tidily shorthanded to “Theo”