See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Career that uses same skills as counting cards

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Career that uses same skills as counting cards

Good Day Everyone, I hope all is well.

I am sure a lot of us have this in common: our Math teachers had to tell us to give someone else a chance because we were able to answer every question and solve every problem.

What type of career fields use the same skills that one needs to count cards?

My first guess would be that a bookkeeper uses similar skills as when one counts cards. What other careers? Data Analyst? Software Engineer? I don’t know too much about technology jobs, but I have a feeling there may be some overlap between the skills needed in some tech jobs and counting cards??

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Cashier, croupier, the person who measures the level ness of the road, money changer, financial planner

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Maybe accounting? For both you have to be really quick at noticing trends in numbers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjackrocky View Post
    Maybe accounting? For both you have to be really quick at noticing trends in numbers etc.
    Not accounting which needs complicate math. Cashier only needs simple mathematics like card counting.