See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 9 Free $100 Sports Bets

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    One thing I didn't get, weather-related, is none of the trees had leaves, but there was no snow around, so it must have been early October? Yet, Jimmy Stewart was driving around in a convertible with the top down
    The movie was filmed in the spring of 1959 not the fall. Leaves don't come on the trees until after the first week of May. Snow is pretty much gone by April 15th near the lake.
    https://www.freep.com/story/entertai...ic/3443331002/
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 10-25-2021 at 09:25 AM.

Thanks for the info.

Okay, here is how I did on my parlay bets. I had 11 free $5 sports bets that I parlayed. If I single bet them assume I would win around half for a win around $27. Out of the 11 parlay bets I made, one is still open on a next week game. I did win 3 of the 11 parlay bets for a win of around $39 probably better than single betting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Okay, here is how I did on my parlay bets. I had 11 free $5 sports bets that I parlayed. If I single bet them assume I would win around half for a win around $27. Out of the 11 parlay bets I made, one is still open on a next week game. I did win 3 of the 11 parlay bets for a win of around $39 probably better than single betting them.
    So, you’re saying that 21forme is not full of shit??

My $100 free bet for tonight is on the Packers at +6 spread. I missed the line when it was +6.5 spread on the packers. If I win the bet I get $95.23.

On a second note, I came across a new blackjack game. It is called Blackjack X-Change. I never seen it before, but looks interesting where you can buy and sell cards. They claim the return to player is 99.68%. Here is analysis by Wizard of Odds.
    https://wizardofodds.com/games/blackjack-x-change/

My $100 free bet for tonight is on the Packers at +6 spread. I missed the line when it was +6.5 spread on the packers. If I win the bet I get $95.23.

On a second note, I came across a new blackjack game. It is called Blackjack X-Change. I never seen it before, but looks interesting where you can buy and sell cards. They claim the return to player is 99.68%. Here is analysis by Wizard of Odds.
    https://wizardofodds.com/games/blackjack-x-change/
    Ridiculous concept. Correct play is to never invoke the entire premise of the game! It's as if it doesn't exist. Complete waste. Note, also, that the guy says his 6,2,7 is 13. He has other problems!

Don

Don't you just love those Packers. Another bet on the Packers and another win. I just finished playing to qualify for ten $100 free bets.

Don't you just love those Packers. Another bet on the Packers and another win. I just finished playing to qualify for ten $100 free bets.
    Lady Luck has been on your side. The over bettors had to be screaming at the TV. All that was needed at the end was one touchdown or 2 FG and neither happened, with both teams on the 1 yd line.

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Ridiculous concept. Correct play is to never invoke the entire premise of the game! It's as if it doesn't exist. Complete waste. Note, also, that the guy says his 6,2,7 is 13. He has other problems!

Don
    Looks like a simple typo by Shackleford. Now Don, I'm certain you've had a few typos in your day as well.. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Old new guy View Post
    Lady Luck has been on your side. The over bettors had to be screaming at the TV. All that was needed at the end was one touchdown or 2 FG and neither happened, with both teams on the 1 yd line.
    I actually had a $5 free bet on the over also. I thought I won both bets, but then they took the touchdown away from Green Bay. Anyway, I won the larger of the two bets.

Okay, I have ten free $100 bets again for this coming week. I won't bore you with the details except for a few as I had so many bets I'm not sure what I betted them all on.

Anyway, again I can't bet against my Packers. The Packers are listed as an underdog against the Chiefs and I don't know why. The Packers have the better record so I made a money line bet at +120 on the Packers for the Nov 7th game. I also made an under 54 bet on the game. The Packers are due for a loss but the odds are to good to bet against the Packers.

I also made a money line bet on the Lions against the Eagles at +155 Lions. The Lions are going to eventually win a game and the Eagles don't have the greatest record in the world.

Also bet on the Cowboys over the Vikings. Cowboys are listed as underdog so have money line bet on the Cowboys at +135.

Finally made a bet on the Braves game tonight. It was the only baseball bet. Money line Braves -115. All the rest of my bets were on football.

you're using free bets completely incorrectly and torching money in the process

Quote Originally Posted by tomf23 View Post
    you're using free bets completely incorrectly and torching money in the process
    Ha! Good luck getting through….

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast