Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Those not so neutral 789s at a special RC 0

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
    -source uncertain (Abe Lincoln or Mark Twain perhaps)
    Lincoln

Blog Entries

"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it."

From “Mrs. Goose, Her Book” by Maurice Switzer, 1907
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Hsiaodi View Post
    Nicki is a politician now?!

I also want to learn Tarzan count
    You say that now, but you probably don't want to learn T count. I've tried to teach a couple of people the technique, and it's obvious that it's not something the general public is going to be able to contend with, just as had already been predicted by Don S. to me long ago. There is a worst case scenario, in which you don't master the count and all it's nuances, but instead fall back to some sort of bastardized version of it that is less effective than learning HiOptII or something comparable to begin with that takes much less effort to master.

T count is fairly fucking awesome, but difficult to learn. I could perhaps find a way to disguise myself, my voice, etc., perhaps dress in drag so I'd look a lot like Margaret Thatcher, and do a proper demonstration of it in a video for the academic amusement factor. Trying to teach it to any extent becomes out of the question, though. There's no benefit to me to speak of, more negatives than positives, and a potential for it being of no benefit or even detrimental to those trying to learn it if they are unwilling or unable to go the whole enchilada on it.
    Last edited by Tarzan; 09-30-2021 at 04:19 AM.

If you need better track of the remaining card than Hi-Lo, then Hi OPT-II with Ace side count would be very nice to solve this problem. For sure , Hi-Opt I or Hi OPT-II with Ace side count can increase you odds comparing to Hi-Lo
    However, this thing is tough with 6-decks. Not quite possible for regular human.

I practice a lot of Hi-Opt I with Ace side for 6-decks. Finally I gave up because I made too many errors . Hi OPT-II with Ace side count is much harder than Hi-Opt I with Ace side count, so I did not even bother to try it

Hi-opt II Counting:

45 =+2
    2367=+1
    T=-2
    A89=0

Also you need to have independent count of Ace running from 0-24 for 6 deck. Richness of Ace per deck eq (24 -# Aces) / (#decks left).
    >4 Ace rich, <4 Ace Poor
    Last edited by BJcountingmaster; 09-30-2021 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BJcountingmaster View Post
    However, this thing is tough with 6-decks. Not quite possible for regular human.
    Wrong. It's ironic that you reply follows a Tarzan post as he is the real BJcounting master.
    The guy can use three to five side counts.
    I suggest you read everything you can about Tarzan.

However you are on the right track when switching to a level 1 count if you wished to side count.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123