Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Those not so neutral 789s at a special RC 0

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    The precise combinatorial analytic answer is no, because the house edge is 0.1369 for your remaining shoe composition.

Don
    So that reduces the 0,41 house edge but not enough. Right? Is that because of the fewer DD opportunities?

Quote Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
    So that reduces the 0,41 house edge but not enough. Right?
    Right.

Is that because of the fewer DD opportunities?
    Don't know. A sim would tell you if the frequency of DD's was decreased.

Don

Right.

Don't know. A sim would tell you if the frequency of DD's was decreased.

Don
    Can we modify the decks in CV Data?

The precise combinatorial analytic answer is no, because the house edge is 0.1369 for your remaining shoe composition.

Don
    That's what I call a clear answer. I certainly won't contest your math. Thanks Don!

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    I have been using three counts for a very long time. I use Zen, ace side count and 8/9 side count, so I have covered all ranks of cards. This is similar to Tarzan Count. For people who are not familiar with Tarzan Count: In short, basic version of Tarzan count is three columns (2-5, 6-9, 10's) with ASC.
    I just looked up this so-called Tarzan count, but it shows four columns (2-5, 6-8, 9, 10's) of counts with ASC. How can he handle such a complicated count? Tarzan must be a genius!

Banned or Suspended

Did I say something wrong here above? Why two unhelpful comments?

Quote Originally Posted by aceside View Post
    I just looked up this so-called Tarzan count, but it shows four columns (2-5, 6-8, 9, 10's) of counts with ASC. How can he handle such a complicated count? Tarzan must be a genius!
    Tarzan is certainly a brilliant mind with a deep understanding of the game but he described himself in a thread as a "trained dog".
    Proper training goes a long way in any field.

Tarzan's humor is also very subtle. I had my laugh of the day a few minutes ago when I found out the latest news about Nicki Minaj. Until his post I had no clue who Nicki Minaj was as well as her cousin. What a way to draw attention from the White House!

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Tarzan is certainly a brilliant mind with a deep understanding of the game but he described himself in a thread as a "trained dog".
    Proper training goes a long way in any field.

Tarzan's humor is also very subtle. I had my laugh of the day a few minutes ago when I found out the latest news about Nicki Minaj. Until his post I had no clue who Nicki Minaj was as well as her cousin. What a way to draw attention from the White House!
    Nicki Manaj is just another typical American politician, not a blackjack player. What I want to discuss is more into the Tarzan count, but people here keep stepping on “unhelpful” without saying anything.

Nicki Manaj is just another typical American politician, not a blackjack player. What I want to discuss is more into the Tarzan count, but people here keep stepping on “unhelpful” without saying anything.
    Nicki is a politician now?!

I also want to learn Tarzan count

There have been many Tarzan count threads in this forum. You can just Google it to find them.

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    There have been many Tarzan count threads in this forum. You can just Google it to find them.
    I just studied up about this online. It seems BJanalyst, seriousplayer and you have had intense discussion about this, but the real inventor and executor Tarzan has been silent on this. You are very knowledgeable!

I just studied up about this online. It seems BJanalyst, seriousplayer and you have had intense discussion about this, but the real inventor and executor Tarzan has been silent on this. You are very knowledgeable!
    Apparently you just read the current Tarzan count thread on this forum. Actually there are more threads 10 or 20 years ago on blackjackinfo before this forum was born. Then Tarzan was more active on posting, like this one (see #19):

https://www.blackjackinfo.com/commun...r-sd-dd.16174/

Sometimes I like to revisit old threads on blackjackinfo. It is like visiting old friends. Most of them are no longer with us.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    people here keep stepping on “unhelpful” without saying anything.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
    -source uncertain (Abe Lincoln or Mark Twain perhaps)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast