See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Where Can I Find the Rescue Rules for Spanish 21

  1. #1


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Where Can I Find the Rescue Rules for Spanish 21

    Anybody have a link?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Jabberwocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Agharta
    Posts
    1,888


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You would find your answer on wizrardofvegas.com
    Vincit Qui Patitur

  3. #3


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Basic strategy for common rule sets and other information here:

    https://wizardofodds.com/games/spanish-21

    Somewhat buried in the charts is that you rescue 12-16 vs 8 through ace and 17 vs ace.

    If you're looking for what happens when you rescue, you generally lose your original bet and keep the doubled amount. This only matters if you double for less, which you shouldn't do and which would change the strategy anyway.

  4. #4


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    Basic strategy for common rule sets and other information here:

    https://wizardofodds.com/games/spanish-21

    Somewhat buried in the charts is that you rescue 12-16 vs 8 through ace and 17 vs ace.

    If you're looking for what happens when you rescue, you generally lose your original bet and keep the doubled amount. This only matters if you double for less, which you shouldn't do and which would change the strategy anyway.
    Thanks Gronbog. I couldn't find the rescue rules anywhere. I don't see any rescue rules buried in the charts anywhere.

  5. #5


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    The rescue strategy is found at the beginning of the legend of each chart for each rule set.
    Last edited by Gronbog; 08-02-2021 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Typo

  6. #6


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    In rescue strategy is found at the beginning of the legend of each chart for each rule set.
    Okay, I see the rescue strategy now after you pointed out where to look. Thanks again. I did well in the Spanish 21 promotion. Definitely in the top 5 of my lifetime best wins.

  7. #7


    0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Okay, I see the rescue strategy now after you pointed out where to look. Thanks again. I did well in the Spanish 21 promotion. Definitely in the top 5 of my lifetime best wins.
    Can you play two hands at a time in online Spanish 21? I am not familiar with online ones, but in concrete casinos, I noticed AP players mostly played two hands. This is reasonable for me for maximum EV gaining.

  8. #8


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by aceside View Post
    Can you play two hands at a time in online Spanish 21? I am not familiar with online ones, but in concrete casinos, I noticed AP players mostly played two hands. This is reasonable for me for maximum EV gaining.
    aceside,

    Oddly enough, the Rivers Casino near Chicago restricted each player to only one hand....at least those were the pre-Covid rules.

    Dog Hand

  9. #9


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Hand View Post
    aceside,

    Oddly enough, the Rivers Casino near Chicago restricted each player to only one hand....at least those were the pre-Covid rules.

    Dog Hand
    I have played in all other three Rivers casinos, they all allowed two hands. This is odd.

Similar Threads

  1. Where can I find a basic strategy chart for the following rules?
    By yeto in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2019, 05:41 PM
  2. What's the best way to find out a casinos rules for blackjack?
    By Yogitree in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-2015, 05:46 PM
  3. Double Down Rescue
    By Bodarc in forum Software
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2015, 10:01 PM
  4. A Fan: Spanish 21 Rules
    By A Fan in forum Blackjack Main
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 06:49 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 04:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About Blackjack: The Forum

BJTF is an advantage player site based on the principles of comity. That is, civil and considerate behavior for the mutual benefit of all involved. The goal of advantage play is the legal extraction of funds from gaming establishments by gaining a mathematic advantage and developing the skills required to use that advantage. To maximize our success, it is important to understand that we are all on the same side. Personal conflicts simply get in the way of our goals.