Thread: What Spanish 21 Promotion Would You Choose to Play

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

What Spanish 21 Promotion Would You Choose to Play

DraftKings is offering two Spanish 21 promotions, and you can pick which one you want to play. Here they are:

1) Wager $25,000 or more on Spanish 21 during the Promo Period, and receive a $500 Free Credits.
    or
    2) Receive $10 DK Dollars for every $500 wagered on Spanish 21 during the Promo Period up to $5,000 DK Dollars.

Are these considered good promotions?

Rules of the game?
    Rules on how you use promo credits/DKD (eg., do you need to run them through multiple times?) to cash them out?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Rules of the game?
    Rules on how you use promo credits/DKD (eg., do you need to run them through multiple times?) to cash them out?
    You have to play them once, then you can cash them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    DraftKings is offering two Spanish 21 promotions, and you can pick which one you want to play. Here they are:

1) Wager $25,000 or more on Spanish 21 during the Promo Period, and receive a $500 Free Credits.
    or
    2) Receive $10 DK Dollars for every $500 wagered on Spanish 21 during the Promo Period up to $5,000 DK Dollars.

Are these considered good promotions?
    Midwest Player,

Either case is a 2% bonus, which overcomes the house edge unless their rules are truly horrendous.

On #2, is that per individual $500 wager, or cumulative $500 wagered? In other words, if you bet $100 five times, does that qualify? Are "Free Credits" the same as "DK Dollars"?

Assuming "cumulative" and "the same", I'd play #2, as in either promo if you wager exactly $25,000, you'd get back $500, but with #2 you get back 2% on up to your first $250,000 wagered (as long as your total wagers are evenly divisible by $500). Thus, I can see no reason why #1 would ever be preferable to #2.

Oh... Does the wagering requirement count only initial bets, or total bets? For example, if you bet $100, but then split once and DD on one hand, is that $100 in wagers (initial bet) or $300 (total bet)?

Dog Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Hand View Post
    Midwest Player,

Either case is a 2% bonus, which overcomes the house edge unless their rules are truly horrendous.

On #2, is that per individual $500 wager, or cumulative $500 wagered? In other words, if you bet $100 five times, does that qualify? Are "Free Credits" the same as "DK Dollars"?

Assuming "cumulative" and "the same", I'd play #2, as in either promo if you wager exactly $25,000, you'd get back $500, but with #2 you get back 2% on up to your first $250,000 wagered (as long as your total wagers are evenly divisible by $500). Thus, I can see no reason why #1 would ever be preferable to #2.

Oh... Does the wagering requirement count only initial bets, or total bets? For example, if you bet $100, but then split once and DD on one hand, is that $100 in wagers (initial bet) or $300 (total bet)?

Dog Hand
    Thanks Dog Hand. I also picked #2 to play. You get the DK dollars when your cumulative reaches $500 and then starts on the next $500. It automatically shows up in you cash balance, but has to be played once. I think on double downs they count towards the $500, but not sure. I have not watched that closely. I mostly been playing $50 a hand but sometimes been playing a $100 a hand. I have done well so far after finding the basic strategy tables for Spanish 21. The promotion ends today at midnight and is not offered to everyone.

I think the rules are pretty good, but don't know much about Spanish 21. The rules can be found on the DraftKings web site. You can select the game under Demo Mode.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 08-01-2021 at 03:15 PM.

Number 2 was definitely the better pick. Just today alone I chalked up over $1,500 in bonus dollars and that doesn't count what I chalked up yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Thanks Dog Hand. I also picked #2 to play. You get the DK dollars when your cumulative reaches $500 and then starts on the next $500. It automatically shows up in you cash balance, but has to be played once. I think on double downs they count towards the $500, but not sure. I have not watched that closely. I mostly been playing $50 a hand but sometimes been playing a $100 a hand. I have done well so far after finding the basic strategy tables for Spanish 21. The promotion ends today at midnight and is not offered to everyone.

I think the rules are pretty good, but don't know much about Spanish 21. The rules can be found on the DraftKings web site. You can select the game under Demo Mode.
    DK counts splits and doubles towards wagering requirements