I'm trying to set up the Bust Bonus side bet on CVData to see if there's some crazy high count where it's profitable to take the bet against certain up cards, but I don't think I'm setting it up correctly. To start, I'm just using basic strategy and flat betting to simplify the set up process.

We can make the bet after the dealer shows their up card, so the house edge is different against different up cards. The best house edge is against an 8, but that's harder to set up, so I'm starting with an A. The bet is won if the dealer busts, and it pays differently if the bust is suited or non-suited. Here's the pay table:

Bust Bonus Pay table.png

In CVData, I have to set up payoffs for an unsuited bust and a suited bust separately:

Bust Bonus Unsuited A.png

Bust Bonus Suited A.png

Since I'm only analyzing the times when the dealer's up card is an A, I have to set up 9 more payoffs to push against all the other dealer up cards. I attached one of those below, but I did enough testing to be confident that the issue isn't there, and it's probably with the above payoffs.

Bust Bonus push against 2.png

I believe there's an issue because after running 3 billion hands, the EV was -4.413%, and against an A, it's supposed to be -9.05% for a 6 deck game according to Wizard of Odds:

Bust Bonus House Edge.jpg

Here are the rules of the actual blackjack game:
6 decks
Dealer hits on a soft 17
Doubling after splitting allowed
Resplitting aces allowed
No surrender
4.6/6 decks

Any ideas as to why my house edge is different?