Thread: Vehicle warranty call

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Vehicle warranty call

Just got a call saying my vehicle warranty is expiring, one of 1,000 such calls. So, I answered this one. She asked the make and model number of my vehicle. I said I had a Boeing B-52 Stratofortress. For some reason she hung up.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Just got a call saying my vehicle warranty is expiring, one of 1,000 such calls. So, I answered this one. She asked the make and model number of my vehicle. I said I had a Boeing B-52 Stratofortress. For some reason she hung up.
    Whats so unusual about that? My spare vehicle can be seen in the following link.

https://youtu.be/fekoumxXeBs

I frequently get calls about Medicare from what appears to be a local number, but is always some guy with an Indian accent, and there are voices in the background. Is it evil of me to suggest to them that with what we've been hearing about the coronavirus in India lately, working in a crowded call center is probably a bad idea?

Hell, I got everyone topped. Most of the time when I answer such calls nobody is there. Heck, I once even got a call from my own number showing up on the ID caller.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I once even got a call from my own number showing up on the ID caller.
    And you answered it?!

Blog Entries

Those are the only ones I answer these days. But, I still don't believe anything I hear.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    This company called me twice a week. I beg. I cursed. I said I don't have a car. I said I am blind and cannot drive. I did everything I can think of. But they still call me twice a week.

Get a phone where you can block these numbers from calling.

Blog Entries

They spoof numbers and cannot be blocked, even with Nomorobo.