See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Don’t ever become a full time card counter

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    "Nobody can count a 6 deck shoe!"

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatlife View Post
    If you have the skills to succeed you have the skills in business to make a lot more. Everything I do business wise I build for the future and ever dollar I made counting I got harder and harder to play. I would say recreational only but who wants a hobby that could result in a net loss. You have to play so many hours in today’s shitty game to but you at the best possible chance to be ahead for the year that your most likely better served spending that time doing something else. Finding your passion, working towards a long term goal , spending time with friends or family
    i understand a lot of people think they can do better elsewhere comparing to being an AP.

But for some people, being AP is worthy their while. It’s not for you, but not necessarily same case for everyone. I try not to judge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybabyray View Post
    i understand a lot of people think they can do better elsewhere comparing to being an AP.

But for some people, being AP is worthy their while. It’s not for you, but not necessarily same case for everyone. I try not to judge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You missed the boat on that one

1 out of 5 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    ASM are rigged, too.....so everyone stay away!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234