Thread: Hello to the group.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hello to the group.

Hello to everyone. Just a little introduction of myself here. My name is Mike AP and I'm brand new to this group, but far from new to the AP World. I've been APing since the early 2000's and I'm currently a full-time BJ AP as well as the host of the AP Blackjack Podcast, "T&A: The Tens And Aces Podcast." I've read things from this forum over the years via google searches for various topics, but I didn't join until today. There seems to be a lot of good advice and conversation here. I look forward to participating further.

JD21

Welcome. I have enjoyed your podcast. Keep em coming.

Hello.
    You’re a herdster?

0 out of 5 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Hi

I'm Dalmatian. I'm about to initiate "the 2nd cumming of Dalmatian". Basically means I'm starting my world blackjack tour 2021 indefinitely. Halves, full indices, quarter deck true conversion. On pitch games I encoporate a side count of 7s. Basically makes me the greatest counter on the planet, nothing less.

Nice to meet you, and hopefully see you on the dusty trail

Dalmatian

Basically makes me the greatest counter on the planet, nothing less.”

I like a humble man

Thanks! They are a labor of love. I'm trying to get at least one episode out a week, I shoot for Thursday as a publish day, but I don't always hit the mark. As you guys probably know, AP opportunities spark up and you have to play them while they are there. I just posted an new episode on Friday.