See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They say Vegas is baaaack but I just don’t believe it ever will.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I remember those $30 breakfast menu were available for $2.99

Walk one block over to Ellis Island and get Steak n Eggs, potatoes and toast for about $12 maybe even cheaper if you have a players card

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I remember those $30 breakfast menu were available for $2.99
    It IS pretty funny (and I appreciate the info on other places for breakfast) but inflation has definitely set in, when under $20 for a simple breakfast is considered a VALUE meal..................LOL I guess they have to "make up" for their comp room rates (sans resort fees IF you are lucky).
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein

Oh no! The people in this picture look too close together, and that is not good. No social distancing??? I feel very unease when someone get too close to me, even if I am fully vaccinated. The COVID-19 vaccine is highly effective not prefect. There is still a 5% chance that someone could get infected after being fully vaccinated. I do not really care if there are large crowds in Las Vegas or not, as long as there exploitable games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12