Thread: Sahara now taking table games reservations

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Sahara now taking table games reservations

Check it out. It was just emailed to me. Note - you don't have to have a players account to make the reservation, but all people in your party must have a players card at time of play. Ummm, no lol
    https://www.saharalasvegas.com/promo...ource=hs_email

Wow. To get a reservation on a 3/2 game tomorrow evening at 7pm the table min is $150. The 6/5 game is 20 min at 7 pm. They don't specify the number of decks.

There have been others who are taking reservations due to limited seating. Cromwell has done that when I was there. Hard to get on their 3-2 BJ DD table. Also in my State. Buffalo Run in NE OK, which USED to have the best game in the State in my opinion, will take reservations for seats as needed. They have significantly reduced the number of their table games over the past year or so.
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein