See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: card counting DVD for training

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    How exciting! You should quit while you’re behind.
    Yep and you should do the same.

In the same sense I can add a secondary count to match your FBM ASC Advanced Wong Halves.

More Bovine Excrement, and you intended To say FBM ASC Basic.

Yep and you should do the same.
    No need. You have no clue on the awesome Power of FBM ASC Advanced. I recently commented on why I went into hibernation. I trust you will not encourage me to place you into one of those categories.

More Bovine Excrement, and you intended To say FBM ASC Basic.

No need. You have no clue on the awesome Power of FBM ASC Advanced. I recently commented on why I went into hibernation. I trust you will not encourage me to place you into one of those categories.
    LMAO! Your Power of FBM ASC Advanced won't gain an additional 25% to 50% in SCORE over Wong Halves in a six deck game.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    LMAO! Your Power of FBM ASC Advanced won't gain an additional 25% to 50% in SCORE over Wong Halves in a six deck game.
    See post 28, bottom comment - Middle category.

Refers to
    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...iceship/page18

Post 171 second paragraph

When Freightman is back, he's BACK!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    See post 28, bottom comment - Middle category.

Refers to
    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...iceship/page18

Post 171 second paragraph
    "I’m fine. Just tired of the general assortment of douchebags, dumb fucks, ignorant assholes coupled with inconsistent selective enforcement. Should be generally well known as to whom my comments are directed to."

I think you are talking about yourself.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    When Freightman is back, he's BACK!
    Short lived. Too many douchebags, dumb fucks and ignorant assholes permeating the environment. Thanks for the thought though. Oh.... no Bugatti’s in my driveway.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Short lived. Too many douchebags, dumb fucks and ignorant assholes permeating the environment. Thanks for the thought though. Oh.... no Bugatti’s in my driveway.
    See post 32.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    The problem with most of these fucking idiots is they can’t see the forest for the trees. No common sense, imagination and without the ability to expand their paradigms. Short sighted to the nth degree.

I don’t give a shit about about count systems, depth of perception or hours played. I’m more interested in those who express a sincere desire to improve and say as much. Unfortunately, they’re too many of the latter who really have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by carib82 View Post
    Does anyone have suggestions on good card counting dvds that can help give good training advice and info?
    This went way beyond the original post or intent..............as these threads OFTEN do and usually it brings Don out of hibernation to scold everyone to stay on topic. How about a couple BASIC suggestions. Take a look in the other forum thread/area:

https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/fo...r-Gaming-Sites

And take a look at the BJ counting class at BJ info's: https://www.blackjackinfo.com/blackjack-school/

The link to the school is at BJ21.com, also and is linked in the first reference I gave you. You may not need any DVD. There is a wealth of info around on the web (and Norm is right, there is a bunch of crap (or equine/bovine excrement) on youtube)
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein

Expert Insight's DVD with Andy Bloch is fairly informative, as well as entertaining. Semyon Dukach's DVDs, while being low budget, also explain the basics fairly well.

The problem with most of these fucking idiots is they can’t see the forest for the trees. No common sense, imagination and without the ability to expand their paradigms. Short sighted to the nth degree.

I don’t give a shit about about count systems, depth of perception or hours played. I’m more interested in those who express a sincere desire to improve and say as much. Unfortunately, they’re too many of the latter who really have no clue.
    And you are a bad person, you do, and want bad things!
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 02-12-2021 at 05:58 AM.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Serious, why dont you and Freight resort to private messages to get rid of all the excess testosterone. It would be better served and you could let each other know what you REALLY think about the other without hijacking a thread.

Because honestly this gets old.................not that I do NOT think you two could add knowledge to this site on BLACKJACK if you CHOSE to share it.
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123