Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Probability of it happening

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwantmoney View Post
    There is some mistake or fallacy here.

You see, say at a Keno draw. There MUST be a result yea or no, like it or not. Yet EACH or ANY result seems very improbable tone out of a trillion. So for ANY result of ANY Keno draw are you going to conclude since this is so improbable it’s likely cheating had occurred to have arrived at this particular result? Where did the probability go wrong in this case?
    I'm not too sure what you are referring to here.

My calcs were based on what data you gave. The likeliness or not of something does not imply cheating. You need significant sampling data to draw some conclusion...or material evidence of such cheating. Like stuffing a blackjack shoe full of 5's and 6's.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Dog hand I am not saying you made a mistake. I am saying there is a puzzle in this problem itself. To reason there is cheating based on the improbable outcome yet ANY outcome must be improbable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

1. Odds of this happening?
    By APGuru in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-23-2017, 03:59 AM
  2. odds of this happening
    By rackit in forum The Disadvantage Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 07:42 AM
  3. odds of this happening
    By zengrifter in forum The Disadvantage Forum