Thread: Playing Conditions report OTHER than CBJN? Anyone have any?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Playing Conditions report OTHER than CBJN? Anyone have any?

Do you guys know any good site or one with relatively current info on playing conditions for BJ in the various areas OTHER than CBJN? The former reporter for the OK area is no longer doing it for my area. And other than Vegas and Atlantic City, I don't see that the reports are that current. I'm not a piker but I would like to be able to get my value out of a subscription is why I don't to CBJN
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I've seen that blackjack apprenticeship has a database. Not sure if they sell it separately. The basic membership is $249.

I found limited value for cbjn outside vegas also, but it's probably true of any public database

If the conditions are good or great, the reporter has no interest in providing accurate conditions and increase the competition.
    Last edited by Zach Black; 02-11-2021 at 02:53 PM.