5 19.23%
  • Vaccines Can Kill. Won't Ever Take It

1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine Poll

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Covid Vaccine Poll

Which covid vaccine do you want to take?

Note: This a a multiple choice poll where you can select more than one answer. My choice is the Moderna vaccine and will wait three months, but since it probably won't be available until 3 months is up I will probably will take it in April. I can't go anywhere in the winter, but shovel anyway. By the way, got the Yooper scooper out for the first time yesterday for this winter.

Poll does not reveal handle.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 11-30-2020 at 09:40 PM.

It will most likely be after essential health care workers are given one. Then might come those in convalescent homes. However, if they decide to give old folks like me first, then I would wait till I hear more.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You've been brainwashed by the media, MWP. Have you ever questioned which brand of penicillin you get or asked your doc to switch blood pressure meds to a different brand?

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    You've been brainwashed by the media, MWP. Have you ever questioned which brand of penicillin you get or asked your doc to switch blood pressure meds to a different brand?
    You better damn know what covid vaccine you are getting. The Pfizer vaccine requires the second shot after 3 weeks and the Moderna vaccine requires the second shot after 4 weeks. Comparing to prescription drugs is like comparing apples to oranges. Prescription drugs all have the same formula whether brand name or generic.

Hi! I replied that I want to wait a year. But sometimes I am afraid that we will be forced to give an injection much earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Prescription drugs all have the same formula whether brand name or generic.
    But they have different inert ingredients which affect absorption. Read about bioavailability.

I'm going to be in a doctors office when I get the vaccine. No Walgreens for me. Pfizer vaccine is discovered to cause allergic reactions.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/healt...gbr/index.html

Please quit quoting from Ted Turner's cronies.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I will definitely get a vaccine, but I don't know when or which one. My decision will depend on:
    1. What is available when my turn comes.
    2. Up to date benefit/risk ratio of each.
    3. Benefit/risk ratio of getting what is immediately available versus waiting for a more appropriate choice. (This will depend on 1,2, 4, and 5 as well as estimates of future availability on other vaccines. )
    4. Advice of experts (publications of researchers in the field).
    5. My physician's advice.

You dropped the ball by not asking " Not Sure/Other"....

Quote Originally Posted by 21frogman View Post
    I will definitely get a vaccine, but I don't know when or which one. My decision will depend on:
    3. Benefit/risk ratio of getting what is immediately available versus waiting for a more appropriate choice. (This will depend on 1,2, 4, and 5 as well as estimates of future availability on other vaccines. )
    Like everything, I will seek advice from the established trust factors...the guys here.

Quote Originally Posted by 21frogman View Post
    I actually like the way some of the stuff is going during the pandemic. For example, things are a lot cheaper during the pandemic. Before the pandemic it feel like we have to fight for everything. Lets see how the emergency vaccine play out.

See this is why I do not like the rich:

https://www.complex.com/life/2020/12...id-19-vaccines

No, I don't need the $600 stimulus check to survive. What can you get with $600, a TV?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast