Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zee, Did You Test Positive for the Covid

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Zee, Did You Test Positive for the Covid

Inquiring minds want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Inquiring minds want to know.
    Not yet. Taking test on Wednesday. No symptoms yet. It’s been 5 days since the contact with someone who tested positive. That person also has no symptoms yet

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Not yet. Taking test on Wednesday. No symptoms yet. It’s been 5 days since the contact with someone who tested positive. That person also has no symptoms yet
    Relax you be ok. Don’t get yourself all stressed out over it.

Quote Originally Posted by beating vegas View Post
    Relax you be ok. Don’t get yourself all stressed out over it.
    He deserves some stress, considering his reckless actions that led up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    He deserves some stress, considering his reckless actions that led up to it.
    Reckless action being sitting with my ex-wife and best friend drinking tea and eating a cookie. She had taken the Covid test but had not received the results, fully expected a negative one. She told me. It was near impossible to eat and drink with a mask on.

In any case, my test is tomorrow.

Reckless action being sitting with my ex-wife and best friend drinking tea and eating a cookie.
    Exactly. Spending unmasked time indoors with people from outside your household. How many times in the last few weeks have you heard on the TV news or read online that is a big no-no due to the current spike in cases?

I got tested today thru CVS pharmacy.....drive thru to pharmacy window, they handed me a bag with a swab. I was to stick the same swab up one nostril, screw it thrice, take the same swab out, put in other nostril and do it again. Then put the swab in a little plastic tube with some liquid, screw the cap in, drop in a box.

Since I had scheduled another test tomorrow with the county offices, I will go thru with that as well. I am not sure I did it right, so do it again tomorrow.

They say it might take 2-4 days for result as a lot of folks are getting tested this week.

Reckless action being sitting with my ex-wife and best friend drinking tea and eating a cookie. She had taken the Covid test but had not received the results, fully expected a negative one. She told me. It was near impossible to eat and drink with a mask on.

In any case, my test is tomorrow.
    Cookies and tea with the ex-wife. What does your wife have to say about this? I know I would be in the dog house for at least a month if I did this, but fortunately since I don't have an ex-wife it isn't a concern.

Cookies and tea with the ex-wife. What does your wife have to say about this? I know I would be in the dog house for at least a month if I did this, but fortunately since I don't have an ex-wife it isn't a concern.
    My wife is friends with my ex. My ex was someone I married in 1975, divorced amiably. using a paralegal, in 1991. In 1998, I was at her wedding to Jerry as were my siblings. A year later, I married my current wife. When I retired and returned to Missouri, we couples met each other often. Jerry passed away a year ago. 1 am 72, my ex is 71, my spouse is 53.

That's quite a bit younger. did she marry you for your shoebox?

I sense a series developing. next spouse 34?

My wife is friends with my ex. My ex was someone I married in 1975, divorced amiably. using a paralegal, in 1991. In 1998, I was at her wedding to Jerry as were my siblings. A year later, I married my current wife. When I retired and returned to Missouri, we couples met each other often. Jerry passed away a year ago. 1 am 72, my ex is 71, my spouse is 53.
    How can an old goat like you keep such a young one satisfied sexually? I guess thank God for the little blue pill.

How can an old goat like you keep such a young one satisfied sexually? I guess thank God for the little blue pill.
    When we married, I was 51, she was 33, the experience helped....Now, she probably got a lover and I don’t mind.....I cheated on my first wife, maybe I deserve to get cheated on, lol. I didn’t marry for sex, would not quit one for sex. We doing fine...

Zee, you get results yet?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast