• 25% of pre Covid play

2 9.52%
  • Zero %.

12 57.14%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre vs post Covid BJ play..

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Pre vs post Covid BJ play..

This is to generate a picture of forum members play post Covid-19.

do you now play as compared to last year..

100%

75%

50%

25%

Congrats, Zee. You did it! Wasn't that hard to learn something new, was it?

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Way to go, Zee. One can only imagine what might be next: 1) A safe-deposit box to replace your shoe box? 2) A new copy of BJA3 to replace the one you left in a motel a decade ago? The possibilities are endless!

Don

^^^ lol

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Way to go, Zee. One can only imagine what might be next: 1) A safe-deposit box to replace your shoe box? 2) A new copy of BJA3 to replace the one you left in a motel a decade ago? The possibilities are endless!

Don
    ive been trying for years to get a larger safety deposit box at the bank. Mine holds a paltry 55k.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    ive been trying for years to get a larger safety deposit box at the bank. Mine holds a paltry 55k.
    Cash doesn't take up much room. It's the gold bars that are a problem!

Don

Cash doesn't take up much room. It's the gold bars that are a problem!

Don
    Don - I'm still watching original Twilight Zone episodes. Think I'm towards the end of S2. Anyway, there was an episode few days ago where a group steals a bunch of gold, then put themselves into suspended animation for 100 years. When they wake up, they find gold can be manufactured and is worthless. I predicted that ending.

Next step for Zee indoor plumbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Don - I'm still watching original Twilight Zone episodes. Think I'm towards the end of S2. Anyway, there was an episode few days ago where a group steals a bunch of gold, then put themselves into suspended animation for 100 years. When they wake up, they find gold can be manufactured and is worthless. I predicted that ending.
    I remember something similar where, when the woman wakes up, she goes to make a phone call, and the operator says something like, "Please deposit $10,000 for the first three minutes"! But I'm not sure if it was a Twilight Zone. I saw all of the originals and watched every week for years and years. I can remember when the Yankees used to play on Friday nights, opposite the Twilight Zone, and I had to run back and forth between two TVs to watch the program but not miss Mickey Mantle when he was batting! Obviously, early 1960s.

Don

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rip_Van_Winkle_Caper

I had to run back and forth between two TVs to watch the program but not miss Mickey Mantle when he was batting! Obviously, early 1960s.
    You had two TVs in the early 1960s? If I knew how to create an emoji for jealous or envious, I would place one here. :-)
    Ah you loved me as a loser, but now you're worried that I just might win
    You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by BJPloppy View Post
    You had two TVs in the early 1960s? If I knew how to create an emoji for jealous or envious, I would place one here. :-)
    Don't feel bad. We didn't get a TV until I was in 6th grade. It was a 19 inch black and white TV. My Dad's sister won it and since they already had one they gave it to us.

This was our favorite TV show.

Yup, that's it. It's also interesting to see so many well-known actors in the series at the beginning of their careers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast