Thread: ST References?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

ST References?

Greetings all,
    I have read through Norm's book and came across his list of Shuffle Tracking References. There are three I can not find. Can anyone help me please?

1. Ready to Start Shuffle Tracking, Ted Forrester, 2004 (found at: games.groups.yahoo.com/group/blackjackcardcounterscafe/message/22118)
    I am not signed up with Yahoo and according to Yahoo, the "Groups" will be discontinued at the end of 2020.

2. Shuffle Tracking Report, Carl J. Sampson, 2003

3. Shuffle Tracking for Dummies, George C., 1996 ---> Ebay was kind to me, scratch this one.

PM me separately if you have a copy and are willing to sell it to me. Thank you very much!

Last edited by 0880; 10-17-2020 at 10:12 AM.

I think it's unlikely that anyone looks at this forum.
    I think you should either ask Norm directly or ask your question on the General Blackjack Forum (at the top of the list of forums).
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 0880 View Post
    Greetings all,
    I have read through Norm's book and came across his list of Shuffle Tracking References. There are three I can not find. Can anyone help me please?

1. Ready to Start Shuffle Tracking, Ted Forrester, 2004 (found at: games.groups.yahoo.com/group/blackjackcardcounterscafe/message/22118)
    I am not signed up with Yahoo and according to Yahoo, the "Groups" will be discontinued at the end of 2020.

2. Shuffle Tracking Report, Carl J. Sampson, 2003

3. Shuffle Tracking for Dummies, George C., 1996 ---> Ebay was kind to me, scratch this one.

PM me separately if you have a copy and are willing to sell it to me. Thank you very much!

You should check out BJinfo sight. They have some good threads on shuffle tracking and ace sequencing.. There is a video that goes into basic tracking but I forgot the name.
    Last edited by beating vegas; 10-17-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Thank you both very much and I see the message has been moved to the main forum. I have also been reading a lot on BJinfo as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 0880 View Post
    Thank you both very much and I see the message has been moved to the main forum. I have also been reading a lot on BJinfo as well.

Check link out . It may help you. They start with Cuts then ace sequencing and shuffle tracking.

Very good video.

https://youtu.be/wbCrs10DM4Y
    Last edited by beating vegas; 10-20-2020 at 01:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Ahh, the Russian gun dealer. Well, one of his acts. Last I talked to him was when he bought SMTP.com. Now: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semyon_Dukach
    Last edited by Norm; 10-20-2020 at 01:36 PM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Ahh, the Russian gun dealer. Well, one of his acts. Last I talked to him was when he bought SMTP.com. Now: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semyon_Dukach
    Very intelligent guy. Semyon Dukach. I don’t know him but from what I remember reading is he is very successful in the investment business. That was a really great video he did.