See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The best level one system $1000 contest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Just like I thought no apology....

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Seriously, if you think he’s on the spectrum, maybe some compassion. Autistics are not stupid - in fact many, including my 5 year old grandson, are quite intelligent. Some show remarkable talents - as in the movie which you quoted.

We’re both Jewish - I’ve known a 23 year old boy from a conservative family since he was about 5, who by Bar Mitzvah, knew every parsha by heart. Im sure you’ll agree that’s quite remarkable.

A common trait of autistics are varying degrees of social ineptitude
    Nobody is making fun of people that are on the spectrum.

Look at the context in the way it was written.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    KO isn't even as good as REKO. Your thinking is 20 years old. Tag values have never been the be all and end all of BJ strategy.

In any case, mcduck is correct. You hijacked this thread with your boring, repetitive, absolutist, irrelevant essays.
    I’m not sure but I think you still won the contest!

Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    What is REKO?
    REKO is the counting system Norm invented. He rebrands KO by fine tuning that system.

Quote Originally Posted by beating vegas View Post
    I’m not sure but I think you still won the contest!
    Now I know why everyone is mad at me. They are not happy with my prediction that Norm's count will not even beat HL and they want to censure my prediction by insulting and attacking me.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    REKO is the counting system Norm invented. He rebrands KO by fine tuning that system.
    Thanks for explaining REKO. I do not need REKO. Just use my LSL indices and tc(KO) = 4 + (KO - 4*n)/dr and do the KO sim.

As I said, my CC predict KO beats Red 7 which beats HL which beats Norm's suit recognized counts.

Quote Originally Posted by beating vegas View Post
    Just like I thought o apology....
    You apparently have trouble reading. I said prove I am wrong with sims and I will apologize. And if I am proven correct as I have for 20 times straight, then you need to apologize.

Unfortunately, from what I read in previous posts, none of the canned sim programs available let's you do suit recognized counts.

So that means the only person who is qualified to do sims on Norm's B2R7 (black 2 red 7) count is Gronbog who I would not want to bother over such a silly theoretical count that no one will ever use.

And also as I said if sims were ever to be done, I would want to finish running CC for playing strategies before the sims were run so I can give my final full prediction as my predictions were based only on comparisons of betting CC's.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789