See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: The best level one system $1000 contest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    Ok. If you want to keep this thread open and teach me something PROVE that my prediction is incorrect by running sims.

My preliminary prediction of the sim results of Norm's level one suit recognized count is that it will underperform the HL.

So if you are going to teach me a lesson run the sims on Norm's count to see if I am correct or not.

So far all I have gotten are insults and zero constructive criticism and no one in almost two years have shown that my predictions based on my CC and LSL method are incorrect. So my challenge to you is to prove me wrong through sims since no one else has.

But if you do decide to run sims let me know first as I will then generate the playing strategy CC also for Norm's counts and make my final prediction based on both betting and playing strategy as to the performance of Norm's count compared to HL, Red 7 and KO.

I fully expect my CC will again correctly predict the results of the sims of Norm's count as it has for the other 20 sims that it correctly predicted.
    Stop with your bullshit. The threads not about you. Your being very disrespectful to the OP.

Have some class and apologize to the OP and to everyone else.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by beating vegas View Post
    Stop with your bullshit. The threads not about you. Your being very disrespectful to the OP.

Have some class and apologize to the OP and to everyone else.
    My prediction was that Norm's suit recognized level one count will not even beat that HL based on my CC method.

I guess my CC method correctly predicting 20 sim results without a single failure is not enough for you. You want me to prove it a 21st time.

So I have a challenge for you!

PROVE that I am incorrect by running sims and then I will apologize.

But as I said, if you do decide to run sims, let me know as I based on conclusion just on the betting CC of Norm's count.

If you decide to runs sims I will also calculate playing strategy CC and give my final prediction of sim results of Norm's counts before you run your sims. Then we will see who really needs to apologize, me or you
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 10-19-2020 at 06:24 PM.

Just like I thought no apology....

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Seriously, if you think he’s on the spectrum, maybe some compassion. Autistics are not stupid - in fact many, including my 5 year old grandson, are quite intelligent. Some show remarkable talents - as in the movie which you quoted.

We’re both Jewish - I’ve known a 23 year old boy from a conservative family since he was about 5, who by Bar Mitzvah, knew every parsha by heart. Im sure you’ll agree that’s quite remarkable.

A common trait of autistics are varying degrees of social ineptitude
    Nobody is making fun of people that are on the spectrum.

Look at the context in the way it was written.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    KO isn't even as good as REKO. Your thinking is 20 years old. Tag values have never been the be all and end all of BJ strategy.

In any case, mcduck is correct. You hijacked this thread with your boring, repetitive, absolutist, irrelevant essays.
    I’m not sure but I think you still won the contest!

What is REKO?
    REKO is the counting system Norm invented. He rebrands KO by fine tuning that system.

Now I know why everyone is mad at me. They are not happy with my prediction that Norm's count will not even beat HL and they want to censure my prediction by insulting and attacking me.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    REKO is the counting system Norm invented. He rebrands KO by fine tuning that system.
    Thanks for explaining REKO. I do not need REKO. Just use my LSL indices and tc(KO) = 4 + (KO - 4*n)/dr and do the KO sim.

As I said, my CC predict KO beats Red 7 which beats HL which beats Norm's suit recognized counts.

Just like I thought o apology....
    You apparently have trouble reading. I said prove I am wrong with sims and I will apologize. And if I am proven correct as I have for 20 times straight, then you need to apologize.

Unfortunately, from what I read in previous posts, none of the canned sim programs available let's you do suit recognized counts.

So that means the only person who is qualified to do sims on Norm's B2R7 (black 2 red 7) count is Gronbog who I would not want to bother over such a silly theoretical count that no one will ever use.

And also as I said if sims were ever to be done, I would want to finish running CC for playing strategies before the sims were run so I can give my final full prediction as my predictions were based only on comparisons of betting CC's.

You apparently have trouble reading. I said prove I am wrong with sims and I will apologize. And if I am proven correct as I have for 20 times straight, then you need to apologize.

Unfortunately, from what I read in previous posts, none of the canned sim programs available let's you do suit recognized counts.

So that means the only person who is qualified to do sims on Norm's B2R7 (black 2 red 7) count is Gronbog who I would not want to bother over such a silly theoretical count that no one will ever use.

And also as I said if sims were ever to be done, I would want to finish running CC for playing strategies before the sims were run so I can give my final full prediction as my predictions were based only on comparisons of betting CC's.
    Nobody’s gives two shits or a fuck about your count jerk off. All you know is copy and paste.

I just ran WACC (Weighted Average Correlation Coefficients) of Norm's Black 2 Red 7 (B2R7) count as seen in the attached file.

Here are details.

Situation.........................,,,Blk2Red7 Hi-Low Red 7... KO
    Betting, S17, DAS, no LS,,....95.6%,, 96.5%,, 96.8%,, 97.4%
    Betting, S17, DAS, LS......... 95.2%,, 96.5% 96.4%.. 96.5%
    WACC....................,,,,,,,......74.0%,, 73.7%,, 74.3%.. 75.1%

WACC has been used as a proxy for playing efficiency which worked out fine,

I would also want to add in a few other playing strategy CC but WACC is good enough for now.

So for WACC the order of playing efficiency is KO beats Red 7 beats B2R7 which beats HL, but the WACC of B2R7, Red 7 and HL are all very close but KO is the best in WACC.

So playing efficiency of B2R7 is essentially tied with HL.

The problem is the BCC (betting CC) of B2R7 is 95.2% compared to HL of 96.5% or a different of 1.3%.

That is about the same increase in betting efficiency of HO2 w ASC (97.9%) over HL (96.5%) = 1.4% which is what accounted for HL with AA78mTc SCORE to fall behind HO2 w ASC. The much smaller BB of HL to HO2 w ASC accounted for a large decrease in HL w AA78mTc SCORE.

Thus HL will beat B2R7 because of it higher (96.5%) BBC to B2R7 (95.2%

Thus I will stick by my prediction that Norm's B2R7 count will come in last place.

Attached is the calculated WACC
    B2R7 WACC.pdf
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 10-19-2020 at 09:06 PM.

He didn't even enter the contest yet. Tags aren't enough. You need index tables and a sim to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by scroogemcduck View Post
    He didn't even enter the contest yet. Tags aren't enough. You need index tables and a sim to enter.
    Good that Norm's counts were not entered. Because his counts would come in last place.

I just looked at his count for two decks where he counted two of the Aces as zero and two as -1. I miscoded that in the Betting CC and had all of the Aces as -1. I found the error when I looked at the total for one deck and saw it was -2 instead of zero total which is required for balanced counts. So I corrected Norm's suggested tag for two deck and now his betting CC (BCC) is now 91.8%. You will never recover from such a terrible BCC.

The first place is KO if you use tc(KO) = 4 + (KO - 4*n)/dr and my LSL indices. Gronbog did the much more complicated KO w AA89mTc and 5m9c with these true count adjustments so they work great. I can provide KO indices and CC but not sims as I do not have the software to run sims.

Attached is the corrected BCC for HL, Red 7, KO, B2R7, Norm 2 deck and Norm 6 deck. It is Norm 2 deck with two Aces as -1 and two as zero, that I initially miscoded and which is now corrected and notice the 91.8% BCC. Norm's BCC come in last place. The playing strategy indices will be close to HL and the HL indices can be used. But the betting efficiency is very bad
    Corrected Norm's level 1 counts.pdf

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast