Im going to post this incognito, though most regulars will recognize the writing style. Reason will become obvious.

I’ve now played 4 sessions at 3 stores, give or take about 10 hours of play. I was happy with Covid procedures at 2 of the 3 stores (will give up that location for now), and still plan on scouting out other local locations (all from which I’ve been previously booted)

I like heads up play, and usually got a lot of it. These past 10 hours or so, I’ve only had a very few minutes of heads up play. Has anyone experienced similar type limitations.

I was recognized at 2 of the 3 stores, one of them was a surprise. There have been no countermeasures. The other - my favourite - I’ve played 2 sessions, recognizing only 1 critter and a couple of dealers. Haven’t been made as yet.

Interestingly enough, masks have helped. Also, I’ve worn glasses full time all of my life, being near sighted with severe astigmatism. In the middle of early Covid, medical procedures were allowed to go forward. I had cataract surgery on both eyes a few months ago. I am now a bit farsighted with modest astigmatism. For the first time in my life, I am now legal to drive without corrective lenses (though I do see slightly better with glasses). This means I no longer need glasses at the table. Masks fog up my glasses. No glasses with mask makes for an interesting appearance changer. A couple of other items assist in the appearance category.