Thread: What is the single biggest win of your entire Gambling Career? :)

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Talking What is the single biggest win of your entire Gambling Career? :)

This is different than the "Biggest by bet size?" Thread as that thread is for hits that are big for ypur bet size, but not necessarily the biggest win of your Gambling Career, like when I mentioned winning $90 on a .01 bet. I have won more than $90, but 9000 times my bet is the biggest win by times of my Gambling Career.

The biggest win of my entire gambling Career is $750 on 50 Dragons Slot Machine. I started off with $50 and a Monster Hit(Pun intended, I guess. ) with a lot of Dragons and Dragon Eggs netted me a $750 win. I grinded that $750 win into a $1,000 plus night! So, what's the single biggest win of your Gambling Career?
    Last edited by Blackjack Newbie; 09-23-2020 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Newbie View Post
    This is different than the "Biggest by bet size?" Thread as that thread is for hits that are big for ypur bet size, but not necessarily the biggest win of your Gambling Career, like when I mentioned winning $90 on a .01 bet. I have won more than $90, but 9000 times my bet is the biggest win by times of my Gambling Career.

The biggest win of my entire gambling Career is $750 on 50 Dragons Slot Machine. I started off with $50 and a Monster Hit(Pun intended, I guess. ) with a lot of Dragons and Dragon Eggs netted me a $750 win. I grinded that $750 win into a $1,000 plus night! So, what's the single biggest win of your Gambling Career?
    $20 turned into $980 ish in 5 minutes. P.S. It was "magic"

Quote Originally Posted by stopgambling View Post
    $20 turned into $980 ish in 5 minutes. P.S. It was "magic"
    Were you playing Ocean Magic?

2 giant balls and then 2 more giant balls..... Actually there were bigger but it is not as fun as watching $20 grew into $980... Funny thing is , it started with 1 little speck .
    Last edited by stopgambling; 09-23-2020 at 08:47 PM.

A few $30,000 tournament wins, a $25,000 tournament win, several tournament placings worth $10,000 or more, many tournament placings worth $5,000 or more.

Biggest near miss. I made the final table of a blackjack tournament with a $125,000 first prize. 7th place paid $2,500. I finished 7th and there was no chop

The dollar amount was fairly small - about $2500 - but it was won in a red-chip blackjack session, entirely in 1 shoe. During that shoe, the count was in max-bet territory almost the whole time, and I didn't lose a single hand - just one push and the rest wins, including many double-downs and a 10-split. I didn't clear the rack, but I did clear the green. My top bet was 2 x $85. CVCX tells me that the overall session was 5 SD over EV - roughly a 1 in 7,000,000 chance. The monster shoe itself was too rare for CVCX to calculate - it spit out infinity SD.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    The dollar amount was fairly small - about $2500 - but it was won in a red-chip blackjack session, entirely in 1 shoe. During that shoe, the count was in max-bet territory almost the whole time, and I didn't lose a single hand - just one push and the rest wins, including many double-downs and a 10-split. I didn't clear the rack, but I did clear the green. My top bet was 2 x $85. CVCX tells me that the overall session was 5 SD over EV - roughly a 1 in 7,000,000 chance. The monster shoe itself was too rare for CVCX to calculate - it spit out infinity SD.
    When the moon is in the seventh hour and Jupiter aligns with Mars.

I had a shoe like that once. Lost or pushed 6 or 7 hands during the entire shoe including the last with an $800 bet. Made 7K and was immediately half shoed . I was heads up and played one hand the entire shoe, Miscalculated last hand where I would’ve spread to two.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Are you sure it is 5 S.D. ? It seems like it is about 25 max bets.