See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the biggest hits by times of your Gambling Career? :)

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

What are the biggest hits by times of your Gambling Career? :)

Technically, the biggest hit of my Gambling Career by times was $90 on a .01 .bet(9000 times my bet). This was back when I was only playing pennies. People who made fun of me for only playing literal pennies admitted that a $90 win on just one penny was actually phenomenal. How this win happened was that the Top Symbol multiplied the second Top symbol by 15 times. It was a Queen Of The Nile game and I got a row of Cleopatra and Ramses in the bonus. Just a row of Ramses(Second Top Symbol) was worth $6 in the base game. But combined with Cleopatra(Top Symbol) in the Bonus , she multiplied him by 15 times, so I got $90! A full row of JUST Cleopatra would have been like $450(45,000 times my bet) on just a literal penny, which would have been beyond insane in the best possible way.

Another very big hit by times and just in general a huge win was me winning about $380 on a .20 bet on Stinking Rich. I had chosen four lines times 5 for .20 and the Keys To Riches lined up, and voila! With retriggers, I got about 1900 times my bet($380 on a .20 bet is really good) Even another fellow Gambler was impressed.

On a .25 bet(0.05 on a .05 machine), I got $100 when a row of the White Wolf on Wild Wolf showed up. The White Wolf is worth $4 on a penny machine but since I was playing 5 cents on a nickel machine(.25) he gave me $100. 400 times my bet.

On Certain games I won about $40 Progressive on a penny bet. 4,000 times my bet. Multiple times. This happened about 30 times. So $1200 altogether or 120,000 times by bet career length. Investing about was only .30 technically.

On Cats, I got $75 on a .03 bet. The Panther came up 10 times in a row)(5 symbols is split to become 10) The Panther is $25 for a 10 row of him but since I was playing it times 3, I got $75. 2500 times my bet.

On Wolf Run, I got $50 on a .20 bet. 250 times my bet.

I won $80 on a .10 bet on a 50 Dragons Game. 800 times my bet. On 50 Dragons on a 2.50 bet, I won $750. 300 times my bet.

On Lotus Flower, I won $250 on a .45 bet. About 555 times my bet.

So, what about you guys?? What are biggest hits of your Gambling Career?

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Can you explain to us how these are advantage plays?
    "I think, therfore I can't play blackjack."
    Arnold Snyder, Blackbelt in Blackjack pg. 229 (2005)

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo player View Post
    Can you explain to us how these are advantage plays?
    Getting 9000 times a bet? Advantage play, Baby!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Several instances of $30,000 for first place in tournaments for a $100 entry fee is my biggest payout to bet ratio. $25,000 for $250 would be my second highest. Many other smaller instances of the same situation. And yes, I was playing with an advantage in all cases.

I once was playing heads up at a No-midshoe table with a 6 deck shoe. I pushed a few hands but otherwise did not loose a hand the entire shoe. Bought in for $500 and got up with around $10,000.

I would agree that playing penny slots is not an advantage play -- I'm glad for the OP for the isolated outcomes, but it still doesn't qualify as AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Newbie View Post
    Getting 9000 times a bet? Advantage play, Baby!
    Hitting a winning combination does not make that win an advantage play.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCBear4SJ View Post
    I once was playing heads up at a No-midshoe table with a 6 deck shoe. I pushed a few hands but otherwise did not loose a hand the entire shoe. Bought in for $500 and got up with around $10,000.
    2 comments
    I did something very similar to that about 20 months or so ago. Cost me the store as they went hunting for my picture. They showed it to me when they later banned me from the facility.

I actually learned a very good lesson that day. My modus operandi would be cargo shorts or pants as well as a shirt with 2 pockets - for maximum currency on person. The picture they had of me (I’m certain from a U.S. store) showed me wearing exactly the same shirt that I had on at time of back off. I no longer use the clothes combination described. I certainly look for deep pockets when I go now (or possibly start again shortly).

To the Jewish community on forum - Shana Tova.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priestly_Blessing

Leviticus 9:22 and Deuteronomy 10:8 and 21:5 mention Aaron or the other priests blessing the Israelites.
    The text to be used for the blessing is specified in Numbers 6:24–26:
    [May] Adonai bless you, and guard you –
    ?????????? ????, ??????????????
    (Yevh?r?kh-kh? Adh?n?y veyishmer?kh? ...)
    [May] Adonai make His face shine unto you, and be gracious to you –
    ????? ???? ??????? ???????, ????????????
    ("Y???r Adh?n?y p?n?w ?lekh? vi?unnékk? ...)
    [May] Adonai lift up His face unto you, and give to you peace –
    ??????? ???? ??????? ???????, ???????? ???? ????????
    ("Yiss? Adh?n?y p?n?w ?lekh? vey?s?m lekh? sh?l?m.")
    This is the oldest known Biblical text that has been found; amulets with these verses written on them have been found in graves at Ketef Hinnom, dating from the First Temple Period.
    Various interpretations of these verses connect them to the three Patriarchs; Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, or to three attributes of God: Mercy, Courage, and Glory.[citation needed]

My biggest score was when I was 17, and my buddy and I decided to take a chance and get in the local night club. The twins we picked up that night were ++++++EV. Underage drinking is not usually an AP move, but like carnival games, it can pay off handsomely when you have the right circumstance.
    "Chance favours the prepared mind" - Louis Pasteur
    "Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity" - Louis Pasteur

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    My biggest score was when I was 17, and my buddy and I decided to take a chance and get in the local night club. The twins we picked up that night were ++++++EV. Underage drinking is not usually an AP move, but like carnival games, it can pay off handsomely when you have the right circumstance.
    "Chance favours the prepared mind" - Louis Pasteur
    "Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity" - Louis Pasteur

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Hmm, just before I sign off for a major Jewish holiday, I make note of the 2 posts immediately above.

I thought my post was rather straight forward with a further blurb relating to the Jewish contingent in this board. Of course, my post generated an unhelpful rating.

The post immediately below that which strongly intimates fucking 2 underage twin broads is classified as helpful.

Now, it’s good to see where our priorities lie, and the understanding of the ground rules resulting therein. If some of my fans would kindly Mark this as unhelpful, it would assist me in maintaining 2 negs per day. Thank you.
    Last edited by Freightman; 09-18-2020 at 05:00 PM.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Folks, the OP is asking about your biggest win vs bet size on a single bet.

I actually have to correct mine. When I was young and foolish, I once split $10,000 on a scratch card lottery win with my buddy. I paid $1 and my winning share was $5,000. However, what we actually won was an appearance on a live TV show where one of the 40 "winners" of that series would win $1 million. There were other prizes ranging from $10,000 to $125,000. We ended up with $10,000.

No AP there. My tournament wins still stand as my largest win/bet for advantage play.
    Last edited by Gronbog; 09-18-2020 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    Folks, the OP is asking about your biggest win vs bet size on a single bet.
    Actually "by time" doesn't indicate "single bet" at all. Of course a single bet takes the least amount of time, but there appears to be on boundary on the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    2 comments
    I did something very similar to that about 20 months or so ago. Cost me the store as they went hunting for my picture. They showed it to me when they later banned me from the facility.
    Yes, my experience was one of the few times I've gotten an uncomfortable amount of heat. But in joking with the pit critter, he eventually came around to see it as weird luck (and since the pit was pretty slow, he'd been hanging out around where I was playing most the shoe). Lucky for me, there were very few times in the shoe I had to make noticeably tell-tale deviations from basic strategy, mostly having either pat hands or obvious hit, double, or split situations.

6 figs....thanks to a $97k hit on a $5 side bet....that's the good news, but I had to produce ID...then......"xyz, no more backjack for you here"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast