See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports picks

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I am so disgusted with the REFs controlling the game....2 incidents at SoFi (aka, saucer)....damn refs must be from outter space

that call on OPI on Hansy Ramsey was pathetic....I am the first to admit that there is so much egregious pushing off in the NFL, my pet peeve, but that was merely hand chucking....instigated by Hansy.....he's not known as Hansy for his INTs, either, garnering 10 in 63 games....I know it's near Hollywood, he deserved an Oscar for that sell .. c'mon man....you can't call that....I see no less then 10 OPI where they push off the body - shoulder, chest, etc, but he pushed handsy's hand off of him and Handsy threw his head back

must be something about SoFi, saucer world with these PATHETIC REFs as that call was WAY OUTDONE by the ABYSMAL non-call in the Chargers/Cheifs game this past weekend....Chiefs down 8, Tyreek catches the TD in the endzone, then proceeds to remove his helmet in the endzone RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF.....THAT IS A FUCKING PERSONAL FOUL that, of course, can be taken on the 2 pt attempt....which, obviously the Chargers would have taken....HOW DO YOU MISS THAT CALL YOU PATHETIC NFL????...all scoring plays are reviewed, too....WHERE THE FUCK IS NY???....there should be a class action suit against the NFL for being INCOMPETENT!!!!!

... and for the record, I didn't have anything on the KC/Chargers game....just hate to see that BLATANT INCOMPETENCE!!!!

anyways, I didn't post last week as I am having much more fun and success 'day trading' the NFL....as an example, while the Boyz ended up a +1 by game time, they fell behind by 7 on a Rams TD early....they were getting 7 points at point on the live action....since it seems the I fancy road favs (Ravens last week, but never fell behind - which is the risk you take)....but I have found more success 'laying in the weeds' on my team and betting, or not as the game progresses

that's why I quit posting last year as I just daytraded games.....the best was in the AFC Championship game where the Texans were up by 24....I, literally, thought to myself...THERE IS NO WAY THE AFC SOUTH IS DETERMINING THE AFC TEAM (the Titans had already beat the Ravens the previous day)....I can't remember exactly what moneyline I got on KC, but it was easy money

ok...after ranting all that....my play this week is also JAGS at home as I jumped it at -2.5....can't understand this line for the life of me....Minschew magic is completing like 75% and they are running wild, too....Fins giving up like 160 on the ground, 400 overall/game...this shouldn't be close....hope I didn't jinx you man

I just checked...KC was +220 to win the game when down 24...I thought it was higher, but still...no way Texans/Titans AFC championship game, imo....esp w/ MaHomeboy

1 interception, 1 fumble lost, 3 turnovers on downs = loss for the Jags Thursday night

Fitzpatrick had some magic last night, throwing as many TD's as incomplete passes. That is the danger of betting against the ultimate NFL journeyman. He can be a Hero at times, and an interception waiting to happen at others.

My Sunday pick is Falcons (-3)

Dan Quinn's job is on the line, and he may well be fired if the Falcons don't win. Let's see how the locker room responds, but I think the team will pull together to save their coach's job.

If you like the Bears, I would go with the money line (Bears +155) instead of the point spread, as I don't see this game being a 1 or 2 point game. I think Dan Quinn will take some chances to try and save his job, which will result in a big win for Atlanta, or a straight up win for the Bears.
    "Chance favours the prepared mind" - Louis Pasteur
    "Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity" - Louis Pasteur

Thanks for the picks guys, been awhile since ive been on the forum. Can you gain a legit edge betting sports? The info about road dogs is very interesting.

Ok thanks for the info man. Rolling with those road dogs of more than 3 then? Seems to give a slight edge.

Quote Originally Posted by drunk View Post

a filly - Swiss Skydiver, is running and she's pretty tough
    in 2009 Rachel Alexandra became the first filly in 85 years to win the Preakness
    fillies are fairly often just as fast as colts - the fastest Beyer speed figure by a 3 year old this year is from the filly Gamine
    but they often get intimidated by the colts who are physically bigger
    Nice call here....she had the 2nd fastest Preakness time (Secretariat)..even after "slow" 1st quarter

taking Cardinals -3 tomorrow if D-Hop plays

looking for Lebron, Davis to reassert themselves tonight

taking Lakers - $75 on moneyline at - -290 (Circa Sports) to win $25.86

will put $25 on Lakers - 7 (Circa Sports) to win $22.72

will either win $48.58 (almost 1/2)

or win $.86

or lose $100

not a plunge, just an action bet

Chasing hot dog money will always get you in trouble. Hero drains 3 point 1.1 seconds to play. I use to know a couple of bridge jumpers they are no longer around. They could not get enough of betting a team with a minus sign in front.

17-8-1...68% winners not including the push

31% ROI not including the push

Were all the games not at -110? I get a different ROI of 29.8%. Just curious.

Don

Sorry for joining so late....Don’t mind if I join the fun...

Ok sorry for a late entry attempt.

This week my sources are saying
    Spread picks:

Dolphins(-2) over Broncos

Packers (+2) over Colts (Been pushing the eliteness of Colts D for 3 years now but am betting against haha)

Chiefs(-6.5) over my new team Raiders. No explanation needed. Haha.

-Pats (-2) over Texans
    -Steelers(-10)

Getting greedy:
    Buccs (-4)

Bricklayer
    Last edited by Bricklayer; 11-22-2020 at 05:49 AM.

another crazy bad beat this time for those who bet on the Browns - Ravens cover - spread was 3 or 3.5 - down by 3 the Browns try laterals on the last play to get a score and end up with a safety - with no safety Browns bettors would have pushed or won
    Browns kept their laterals alive for a very long time - very entertaining......................(-:\

This was me. I had +3.5. Brutal

Place bet on one, take it as a challenge to get players on the other team to get Covid lock out of Super Bowl...

Wonder if some million dollar bettor has considered it? Some Steelers supporters or a bettor has managed to get key folks on the Cleveland team out for the game today. Lol.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I acknowledge and praise Bill Belichick for turning down the Presidential Medal of Honor. Congratulation!!!

The Packers are playing the rams in their shitty freezing stadium. My sports bet of the month is Packers to win straight up -300. Points are a mad mans game.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast