See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deck Penetration EV in CVCX

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    PLEASE HELP A NEWBIE
    Is a thread title where you stuck your head up your ass at least 4 times, and kept shoving it in deeper and deeper in your desire to throw crap on the wall (unsuccessfully). The thread earned you your degree in Debatus Interruptus after your gleeful Incorrect commentary and withdrawal - meddling which you finally realized was wrong to the nth degree. To refresh your memory, said thread pertained to replenishable bankroll.

Interruptus pertains to your sudden withdrawal with no apologies seeking only to
    reemerge at some future date, as you have done on other occasions, only to rinse and repeat.

Withdrawal seems to be a strategy you excel at.

Like you (as you claim), I have an impeccable memory. Unlike you, I can back up what I say. I liked the link. Might use it some time.

Bo clue what this diareah post means....can you make a point in a sentence, or two???

As I mentioned, I (always) use YOUR EXACT WORDS and call BS.

Later, ferightymater

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Do you have BJA3? Have you referred to the pages I referenced? All of your answer are there! For 8-deck, see pages 214-215.

Don
    Hey Don, I do have a copy of BJA3. I just haven't gotten to it yet but I surely will. Would it be okay if I PM you if I have any questions regarding to that section or about the book in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramood View Post
    Hey Don, I do have a copy of BJA3. I just haven't gotten to it yet but I surely will. Would it be okay if I PM you if I have any questions regarding to that section or about the book in general?
    Happy to answer any questions right here. But, as a start, if you go to the pages I've outlined to you, you should have answers to your penetration vs. rules questions.

Don

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    1) Is it a playable and profitable game?
    No

2) Is there a minimum EV %W/L number that you must have in order for you to even consider playing? 0.9% at worst.

3) What is consider a really good # for EV %W/L? You'll notice you win far more quickly and have shorter losing streaks at around 1.3% edges or higher.

There is an edge, and a useful edge. Variance at 21 is pretty constant. Low edges mean it would take you YEARS to overcome standard deviation. Bigger edges means you're more likely to be a winner in a reasonable amount of time. Low edges and you're just gambling.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123