See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post about BJ

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Click on your name and then click on View Forum Posts. Do you really want me to list them?
    "Croyez ceux qui cherchent la vérité, doutez de ceux qui la trouvent." --André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Click on your name and then click on View Forum Posts. Do you really want me to list them?
    Do you honestly think that myself and others don't know how to look up our own posts?

You said I attacked someone in this thread, and then posted a "link to my recent posts".
    All I said was when I clicked the link that you provided, it didn't take me anywhere...
    Are you "threatening" again to "reveal" my recent posts? It's your forum...you can do whatever you want obviously...
    Last edited by Counting_Is_Fun; 09-14-2020 at 08:20 PM.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Yeah you should list where I "attacked" anyone on this forum...but you won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    Yeah you should list where I "attacked" anyone on this forum...but you won't.
    How long have you been gone? And think of WHY that happened. Now, you're back. And the only posts you've made so far have been antagonistic. What is your point? The only one I can think of is to release some pent-up anger from being silenced and to go out in a blaze of glory before you're banned permanently. Is that your goal? If so, you're well on your way to getting your wish. If not, wise up a little.

Don

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12