Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
For this site and on most all sites yes Freightman is considered a high roller, although that term is very subjective. However, I think that the freighter gaming career is winding down considerably now, as he is more consumed with seeing family which is smart. Speaking of freighter, I have been a little worried about him and if there are health concerns affecting him. He has not been around the site for a while now. I hope you are okay Freightman.
Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
For this site and on most all sites yes Freightman is considered a high roller, although that term is very subjective. However, I think that the freighter gaming career is winding down considerably now, as he is more consumed with seeing family which is smart. Speaking of freighter, I have been a little worried about him and if there are health concerns affecting him. He has not been around the site for a while now. I hope you are okay Freightman.
Yeah, had a couple of email inquiries on that point, including one a few minutes ago.

I’m fine. Just tired of the general assortment of douchebags, dumb fucks, ignorant assholes coupled with inconsistent selective enforcement. Should be generally well known as to whom my comments are directed to.

Bosox - you’re right - the most difficult issue of this pandemic is the inconsistency of seeing my grandchildren and sons. We do see them all of course, but long breakfasts, lunches family get together are not happening, and won’t until clearance is received. Mind you, I play chess with my 8 and 5 year old grandsons at chess.com, tell my 4 year old granddaughter how beautiful she is, let all of them know that Bubbe and Zaidy love them, face time with everyone, attend meetings, weddings and funerals over Zoom.