See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: For HL player who refuses to switch to KO use 5m9c as a side count to HL

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Interesting to read the reviews! Don’t look like too many sales. Since no one is reading those, maybe he gets more readers here!
    I just gogoled "Xlibris" reviews and here is one such link.
    https://xlibris.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

I made a mistake. I said 200 complaints. There were really 536 complaints.

I should have googled Xlibris reviews before I used them. I just assumed they were honest.

I have no idea how many sales there were since Xlibirs never gave me any sales reports and never gave me any royalties. But they had published it on many websites throughout the world and I saw used copies of my books being sold also. Xlibris made all of the money and they also charged me to publish my book as well. Pretty good deal for Xlibris.
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 08-11-2020 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Ko-5m7c-Aa89m...xt=.+Bjanalyst

How much does it cost you to make these hard hard books? And how many did you sell through Amazon? I believe Amazon wouldn't eat your sales like the other publisher did.
    As I said in earlier posts, Xlibris never game me any sales reports and never paid me any royalties. They had both online books and soft cover books. The soft cover they way overpriced at $20 or $30. They should be priced at $10 or so as it probably costs $5 to produce a soft cover.

At any rate, I will never know since Xlibris is a scam company. I reported Xlibirs to the PA Attorney General. Not sure what they will or can do but I think Xlibris should be closed down as a scam company.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    I get 5 stars from blackjack readers who really understand the game and can see that I am correct. I get one star from frauds who do not know what they are talking about.
    Hmm, I should publish the FBM ASC Advanced in excruciating detail. Simple, easy to use, extraordinarily powerful - and yet with the greatest advances in Blackjack theory since the turn of the century.

When googled, readers would also be inundated with FB and google adds which will include products from FBM Accessories Corp - TSX FBMA.

Digital Catalogues are being prepared which will include the ever popular dual adjustable power remote golf tees ( to hold your balls up while driving) Ball scents with each aroma having custom formulae) and of course inflatable balls (for the ladies) available in a myriad of colours.

Oh, and I will update my neg stats info on August 16 (1 month from baseline) to see if I can maintain the torrid 2.0 neg Votes per day pace, with 10-1 neg to pos ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Hmm, I should publish the FBM ASC Advanced in excruciating detail. Simple, easy to use, extraordinarily powerful - and yet with the greatest advances in Blackjack theory since the turn of the century.
    But I believe you said that there were no sims run on FBM or sims could not even be run on FBM?

Your system was too nebulous for me to analyze.

You need sims to justify your claims of the power of FBM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Freightman - you could self-publish a book, sell it on amazon and give yourself a 5 star review like some other authors around here.

But I believe you said that there were no sims run on FBM or sims could not even be run on FBM?

Your system was too nebulous for me to analyze.

You need sims to justify your claims of the power of FBM.
    Sims? Where we are going, we don’t need sims!

https://youtu.be/G3AfIvJBcGo

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Freightman - you could self-publish a book, sell it on amazon and give yourself a 5 star review like some other authors around here.
    Worth consideration. Also considering a FBM Accessories Corp website to sell strap ons, I mean add ons. I’m especially excited by the anticipated launch of my ball scent products. Essentially, snort it like white powder, the powerful released scent acts by expanding the flow rate of arteries, increasing body oxygen content stimulating attention triggers in the brain thus increasing efficiency of the neural pathways resulting in quicker decision making speed.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I am not going to argue with you and even try to explain what I did as you obviously do not understand.

I will just attach the sim results of my count KO w AA89mTc and 5m7c which I will call KO+ for shorthand.

Please look at all three pages of the attached PDF.

The first page is KO w AA89mTc and 5m7c with the very best Tarzan count for the no LS game.
    NO, I *do* understand what you are doing and you are, again, making something more complex for such little gain.

If you notice both KO+ and Tarzan handily beats HO2 w ASC. Also KO+ beat Tarzan for back counted games but Tarzan beat KO+ for play all. This is because in Gronbog's sims I did not give many negative indices as I had done my calculations for back counted games. When negative indices are not included then the sim program use basic strategy and in large negative counts, there are many hopeless doubles and splits with basic strategy. If I had provided Gronbog a full set of negative indices the results for KO+ play all would have been greatly improved.

You will notice that I also included KO+ for the LS game which again handily beat HO2 w ASC.

I asked Gronbog for Tarzan results for the LS game. Gronbog said Tarzan sims for LS were done but Tarzan did not authorize to have his results published. This makes you wonder just how flexible Tarzan count is. I had every one of my sim results published as I have nothing to hide and every time the CC increased, so did the SCORE.

As far as HL w 5m9c goes, I gave you my predications on that. I said it should tie Wong's Halves and will fall far short of HO2 w ASC and that the SCORE of HL w 5m9c would probably close the gap between HL and HO2 w ASC by 50%. The HL is not a good count to use as a primary count so improvements are limited. But adding a simple 5m9c to HL is an easy adjustment and I predict will give a significant improvement in HL.

Another reader has agreed to do sims on HL w 5m9c and said he would publish results and you can then see if my predictions are correct.

So attached is the sim results I mentioned earlier of KO+. So go ahead and try to beat my bullshit KO+ count system. You will need sims done for proof. I rest my case that you are the fraud who knows very little about blackjack.
    Let me get the last word before I finish : fuck you.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by dogman_1234 View Post
    NO, I *do* understand what you are doing and you are, again, making something more complex for such little gain.

Far easier with excellent effect, FBM ASC Basic. For greater power, FBM ASC Advanced.

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    [QUOTE=dogman_1234;290216]NO, I *do* understand what you are doing and you are, again, making something more complex for such little gain.

Let me get the last word before I finish : fuck you.[/QUOTE]

I am relegating this to font 1 since that is all you are worth. Small fonts for small minded insulting people.

First you bolded that sentence where I said sims were attached when I did not bold any sentences in my post. You did that deliberately to make it look like I was disparaging or belittling you when I was not.

You also added obscenities in what was suppose to be my original post that I did not use in my post. I do not talk like you do.

You then used this as an excuse to slander me and use more obscenities.

I think Norm should consider barring you from the forum for violations of terms of service in using the forum.

There should be no obscenities and no personal attacks.

You are free to criticize or even insult my work.

You are NOT free to criticize and insult me personally.
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 08-11-2020 at 02:53 PM.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by dogman_1234 View Post

I just reviewed my post. I would never use the word "bullshit" to describe my own count system. I do not talk like than. And I did not say that you were a fraud. I know what I wrote and I did not write that.

And I do not go insulting people calling them a fraud. You may not understand and need a little explanation but never to be insulted. I do not do that.

I have no idea how that got into my post as I did not write that.

What I wrote was and no bold - I did not use bold.

This is what I wrote. I know what I wrote and I did not use italic or bold.

So attached is the sim results I mentioned earlier of KO+. So go ahead and try to beat my KO+ count system. You will need sims done for proof.

I have been nothing but accommodating and polite in answering all users questions in detail when they asked.

And if you review my posts I never, ever insulted anyone in my posts. I only helped them when they had questions including the reader who asked me to "elaborate" in the beginning of this post. I responded politely and with a full explanation.

Someone hacked my reply as that is not what I wrote.

This has made me very nervous that my post was hacked.

I do not blame you for your response to that insulting post which I did not write.

I never wrote an insulting post before and I never will.

Last edited by bjanalyst; 08-11-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Someone hacked my reply as that is not what I wrote. [/COLOR]
    To all
    Before someone says that’s bullshit and can’t be done - it can be done. Someone forged my handle years ago on BJ21. Board Admins generally avoid that crap, as it can be tough to find out who the guilty douchebag is.

BJAnalyst
    For ease of use and power, consider FBM ASC Advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    To all
    Before someone says that’s bullshit and can’t be done - it can be done. Someone forged my handle years ago on BJ21. Board Admins generally avoid that crap, as it can be tough to find out who the guilty douchebag is.

BJAnalyst
    For ease of use and power, consider FBM ASC Advanced.
    Thanks for that information about hacking.

I know I am not crazy and I know what I wrote.

If you publish your FBM system let me know. I would like to review it.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast