See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have any comments on this BZj book?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Anyone have any comments on this BZj book?

“that's modern Blackjack game for you. You can read why this is the case in my recently published Blackjack book "Millennium Blackjack: A Clumped Card Game. A Continuous Shuffling Machine Blackjack," available on Amazon.com with the link as follows https://www.amazon.com/s?k=MILLENIUM+BLACKJACK%3A+A+CLUMPED+CARD+GAME&ref =nb_sb_noss“
    Last edited by Norm; 08-05-2020 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Delinked

Garbage voodoo trash.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ShipTheCookies View Post
    Garbage voodoo trash.

I take it you've actually read it then. It would be nice if you could give us a more rounded and detailed review.
    Last edited by ummagumma; 08-05-2020 at 12:18 AM.

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Roundly garbage voodoo trash.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Roundly garbage voodoo trash.
    I take it you've actually read it then. It would be nice if you could give us a more detailed review.

Quote Originally Posted by ummagumma View Post
    I take it you've actually read it then. It would be nice if you could give us a more detailed review.
    Seriously rounded voodoo trash.....

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Well, looking at the sample pages listed on Amazon, references are made to "Target" and "NBJ". With that sort of references, it is doubtful you will get any responses here that will be "illuminating" other than those expressed above. LOL
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by MJGolf View Post
    Well, looking at the sample pages listed on Amazon, references are made to "Target" and "NBJ". With that sort of references, it is doubtful you will get any responses here that will be "illuminating" other than those expressed above. LOL

I tend to agree. However, I've read some books that are mainly rubbish but that do have a nugget or two embedded and/or some interesting ideas that can lead to breakthroughs.
    So I think, with the greatest of respect to Norm, to dismiss it because of a couple of Amazon pages is inappropriate. That's why I asked if he'd actually read it. If he has and has come to that conclusion then that's fine.

I tend to agree. However, I've read some books that are mainly rubbish but that do have a nugget or two embedded and/or some interesting ideas that can lead to breakthroughs.
    Excellent points! Just like this site, several posters have been chastised for various reasons, with negative comments aplenty by Individuals completely missing the golden nuggets contained therein.

Case in point - though the baby concepts came to me years ago, refinement of those ideas lead to the creation of FBM ASC Advanced. That refinement came through posts by Tarzan, Three and Moses. Most people really don’t have a clue what they were talking about.

In fact, seems to me I was somewhat cryptic with my comments to BJAnalyst on the total FBM package (pun not intended). Perhaps I should offer him another opportunity with additional clarity. Could probably be over and out in under 50 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Perhaps I should offer him another opportunity with additional clarity. Could probably be over and out in under 50 posts.
    Please don't, and no way.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Please don't, and no way.
    Spoilsport. Since I created my baseline July 16, I’ve averaged less than 2 negative votes per day, for a total of 38. In 20 days, I’ve only averaged 1.9 daily.

I would appreciate it if my naysayer fan base would step up to the plate and assist me in surpassing the 2.0 per day threshold. Three more today will get me over the hump.

https://youtu.be/qJNs-sfTIM4

Spoilsport. Since I created my baseline July 16, I’ve averaged less than 2 negative votes per day, for a total of 38. In 20 days, I’ve only averaged 1.9 daily.

I would appreciate it if my naysayer fan base would step up to the plate and assist me in surpassing the 2.0 per day threshold. Three more today will get me over the hump.

https://youtu.be/qJNs-sfTIM4
    Only 2 more to go

Only 2 more to go
    The day is young

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast