Thread: Does anyone have Tarzan count sims for Late Surrender game

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Does anyone have Tarzan count sims for Late Surrender game

I found Tarzan sims for No Late surrender but I did not find any sims for Tarzan with Late Surrender.

Not sure if any sims were ever run for Tarzan count for Late Surrender.

Also maybe the Tarzan count was designed only for regular blackjack.

If it is the case that the Tarzan count can be used only for regular blackjack then that is a great deficiency of the Tarzan count.

I already compared the Tarzan count for the No Late Surrender game to KO w AA89mTc and 5m7c.

I would now like to compare the Tarzan count to the KO w AA89mTc an 5m7c for the Late Surrender game.

I have sims for KO w AA89mTc and 5m7c for both LS and no LS but have Tarzan sims only for no LS.

I am very interested in seeing how the Tarzan count compares to KO w AA89mTc and 5m7c for the Late Surrender game.
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 08-02-2020 at 05:50 PM.

At the time, LS sims were run for some 6 deck games and the results were delivered to Tarzan. It's up to him whether these results will ever be published and in what form.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    At the time, LS sims were run for some 6 deck games and the results were delivered to Tarzan. It's up to him whether these results will ever be published and in what form.
    That you very much for replying. You have the results for KO w AA89mTc and 5m7c for the LS game and you have the result for Tarzan's system for LS as well.

Without revealing the results of Tarzan for LS can you tell everyone if Tarzan's count for LS beats KO w AA89mTc and 5m7c for LS. That is all I really want to know.

I understand you cannot reveal details of the sim results for Tarzan's LS but maybe you can just tell everything if Tarzan LS beats KO w AA89mTc and 5m7c for LS..

Also in my previous post on evaluating FBM's system which I could not understand and very nebulous there were many comments on if the extra gain over the HL is worth the effort and I just commented on the advantage of the KO w AA89mtC and 5m9c (I use 5m9c instead of 5m7c which are basically identical) because 5m9c helps with the Super 4 and Lucky Ladies side bets. You may want to look at that post I just made.

The game I play is six decks, five decks dealt, S17, DAS, LS, Super 4 and Lucky Ladies. Lucky Ladies has the full payouts of 4 to 1, 10 to1, 25 to 1, 200 to 1 for QHQH and 1000 to 1 for QHQH with dealer blackjack.