See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USA gambling with no Covid restrictions?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Well said Freightman, with your usual eloquence, too
    Subtlety is my specialty.

Don if your concerned about the masks ask any Dr about it.

The exact model is KN-95.
    It technically a respirator.

If you want it.

They are harder to breath in then the masks that don’t do anything.

Also the only people that I will work something out with for masks is Norm or Don only.

I’m not in the mask business.
    Just saw that Don was concerned so that’s why I offered.

I send you a message later don.

Quote Originally Posted by beating vegas View Post
    The exact model is KN-95.
    It's not a model. it's a specification.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post
    Anyone wishing to criticize me for defending personal liberty can kiss my ass...we get no guarantees in life except death and taxes. I got no guarantee I would come home at night when I wore the uniform, or after my military service when I wore the badge and the gun for 25 years. Some things are more important than you are, so butch up little Nancies, I'm sick to death of all the caterwauling.
    DEFUND THE MEDIA!!! Not the police! Getting a t-shirt made with that hopefully soon.

Agree with you wholeheartedly and also with Don, that these should be decisions based upon science; not politicized but NOTHING will prevent that in today's day and climate.

We enter a world of risks from the day we are born. It is up to us, society, AND our government to WEIGH the factors in making proper or prudent decisions for all citizens of our country and you, for YOUR family. There are no guarantees in life...........and LIFE is definitely NOT guaranteed for any specific time. Weigh the risks and make your own decisions. No black and white here whatsoever.
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by MJGolf View Post
    DEFUND THE MEDIA!!! Not the police! Getting a t-shirt made with that hopefully soon.

Agree with you wholeheartedly and also with Don, that these should be decisions based upon science; not politicized but NOTHING will prevent that in today's day and climate.

We enter a world of risks from the day we are born. It is up to us, society, AND our government to WEIGH the factors in making proper or prudent decisions for all citizens of our country and you, for YOUR family. There are no guarantees in life...........and LIFE is definitely NOT guaranteed for any specific time. Weigh the risks and make your own decisions. No black and white here whatsoever.
    Well said.

DEFUND THE MEDIA!!! Not the police!
    +1

You know, I live very far from the US but Im genuinely worried about everything thats happening over there. I cant believe there are people at high levels of government publicly saying that cities without police would be like "suburbs". Is that actually happening?? Some of the things that I read and see that are happening over there just look straight out of a science fiction movie.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    It's not a model. it's a specification.
    Your previous responses in the other thread really shows you know a lot about masks.

Your previous responses in the other thread really shows you know a lot about masks.
    I wore a new mask walking into Starbucks the other day. Hands up I said, give me your dark roast.

I saw your other post before Norm deleted it. Truly ignorant and uncalled for.

I wasn't responding to you personally, which I won't do with this one exception. I was simply correcting your misinformation so Don wouldn't be scammed out of his book, receiving something worthless in return. Or giving you the benefit of the doubt, you're not a scammer, but simply uneducated and ignorant.

I stand by my earlier comment, i.e., KN-95 is a Chinese specification, not a brand. There is no quality control of this certification. Some actually meet specs; most don't. The FDA and CDC have tested some of them and they have approved lists on their web sites, by brand and model number, for KN-95 masks for those that really do meet specs. One can find KN-95 masks on amazom that list brand and model numbers, some of which have been FDA/CDC tested/approved and others that have not. True American-made N-95 masks are currently not available for sale to the public as they are reserved for health care providers and institutions.

I saw your other post before Norm deleted it. Truly ignorant and uncalled for.
    Hmm, seems to be on a roll lately.

+1
    No no no. This a perfect time for that "+ infinity"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast