See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USA gambling with no Covid restrictions?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    My girlfriends a Dr. The masks I have are what drs use. The better model with out the vent issue.I stand by my post that was censored.

Did you report it to Norm or did he see it on his own ?

The only people I would trade the mask with was Don or Norm.

I’m not a mask salesman. But your a mask expert. I encourage every one to read the other thread.

Because you really knew what you were talking about.

If you got insulted by what was posted good. That was the intention.
    Last edited by beating vegas; 08-04-2020 at 04:27 PM.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by bjarg View Post
    You know, I live very far from the US but Im genuinely worried about everything thats happening over there. I cant believe there are people at high levels of government publicly saying that cities without police would be like "suburbs". Is that actually happening?? Some of the things that I read and see that are happening over there just look straight out of a science fiction movie.
    I've ranted enough today, so I'll pass on the rant for defunding the police. It would be a waste of everyone's time and energy anyway because I'm postive everyone knows where I stand. You are all welcome in advance! ;-)

Blog Entries

That's not what defunding means. And this is not the correct forum.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Blog Entries

They sell KN95 masks in my drug store. The specs allow additional self protection. If I was in a serious hot spot, I wouldn't leave my home. If I did, I would consider a KN95, or perhaps a six foot condom. A normal mask is generally good enough Make certain it seals well. I had one mask that fogged up my glasses every time I exhaled. Clearly this isn't effective.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    perhaps a six foot condom.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9JqbCH4aVw

It's twoo, it's twoo... (I'll bet Freightman knows what this clip is before opening the link)

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9JqbCH4aVw

It's twoo, it's twoo... (I'll bet Freightman knows what this clip is before opening the link)
    I would have lost the wager. I would have gone astray on the 6 foot condom. I was thinking of this

https://youtu.be/wV_BPDi8Ems

Medium size

Blog Entries

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of.

DOn't think I've ever seen that movie. I saw the sequel.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    They sell KN95 masks in my drug store. The specs allow additional self protection. If I was in a serious hot spot, I wouldn't leave my home. If I did, I would consider a KN95, or perhaps a six foot condom. A normal mask is generally good enough Make certain it seals well. I had one mask that fogged up my glasses every time I exhaled. Clearly this isn't effective.
    I don’t have any 6ft Condoms.

I have a question about black Jack forums.

Do most of the comments that can be offensive get reported by the person it offends ?

Basically the person goes “Queen of the day”

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I’ve pretty much stayed out of these particular discussions, but...........

So, you’re in a low risk category. How exciting. So, let me ask you.

Are you married? Do you screw your wife. If not married, how many girlfriends? Do you have a wife and a girlfriend? Do any of them work with children? Do any of them work with Seniors?

So, Mr. Low Risk - you get Covid 19, screw your girlfriend who gets it, who works with children who give it to their parents and both Children And their parents pass in to the grandparents - or your girlfriend gives it to you, you then give it to your wife who works with children........ that’s a logical argument.

The stats in our area is 1.6-1. The first 2 give it to 1.6 others creating a larger base who then give it to the larger base of 1.6 others and so on and so forth etc etc.

For the record, I’ve never had a mistress while married. I prefer the monogamy of the situation, which gives me a greater comfort zone when playing with my grandchildren who hopefully haven’t been taught school by your wife who might have Been infected by you because you were flirting with the babe at the gym.

I see Don did not respond to my post, but he did endorse yours, so I will take your position to be his best argument for a 20 something to stay out of gyms, wear a mask at all public venues regardless of who is present, have our government force-shutter all nonessential businesses, and generally mitigate COVID risks at all costs, while ignoring not only non-health costs, but every other non-Covid health cost (!).

Again, those with preexisting conditions and the elderly (the high risk categories) are FREE to stay home and stay safe. If you take all the precautions and treat this as seriously as I would assume you do based on your willingness to sacrifice basically all quality of life, you should be able to structure your life to entail zero human interaction and effectively zero risk of Covid. Are you not willing to do this? Should I change my habits to accommodate those who are not willing to change their own?

Freightman, your chief concern is that I will interact within my social circle and a member of said circle will touch an outside high-risk party? You tell me, what percentage of jobs in the USA involve INVOLUNTARY interaction with the elderly. To clarify, I mean involuntary from the elderly person's side. An example job would be someone who works at a nursing home. No, I do not know anyone who works at a nursing home. If it is not involuntary from the elderly person's side, then it is THEIR assumed risk in interacting with ANYONE, that they may contract the virus, and if they do not want to assume that risk, they are free to self-isolate in perpetuity.

Not sure how someone working with children is a factor, since the death rate of Covid among children is quite literally lower than the death rate of getting struck by lighting. I wouldn't be "putting the kids at risk" regardless of what I do, at least in relation to Covid, though I may be putting some level of their future at risk if I sacrifice the economy...

There is just no logical argument for the vast restriction of freedoms for the majority of the population (all those who are low-risk) to provide some marginal reduction in chance of contraction for another group that is not willing to utilize the resources and simple strategies available to them to protect themselves.

@Norm, I don't think I will be getting any responses to my actual thread title so you have my full support in closing this thread after Freight/Don has a chance to respond, should they choose to.

Advance your defence to the parents who have lost a child, to the child who has lost a parent or parents, to the person who has lost a spouse. They won’t care about your defence.
    Two questions for you:

1) do you drive or use cars?
    2) do you have sex?

Quote Originally Posted by bjarg View Post
    Two questions for you:

1) do you drive or use cars?
    2) do you have sex?
    First, regarding the post that you deleted immediately prior to posting this one, I was about to simply suggest that you refer to Dons post 4 and my post 8.

Obviously we can’t stop all life activities, however, we can certainly proceed on a common sense basis, a trait obviously lacking by many.

The answer to both your questions is yes, both on a common sense basis.

First, regarding the post that you deleted immediately prior to posting this one, I was about to simply suggest that you refer to Dons post 4 and my post 8.

Obviously we can’t stop all life activities, however, we can certainly proceed on a common sense basis, a trait obviously lacking by many.

The answer to both your questions is yes, both on a common sense basis.
    Ok. What part of the post you responded to in such an arrogant manner lacks "common sense"?
    Did he say he is going out to clandestine rave parties or sneeking inside nursing homes to sneeze on senior citizens?
    Maybe I missed it.

I didnt delete the first post. It was deleted when I tried to edit it. Its happening to me every time I try to edit a post, it comes up with a message saying it doesnt exist and it dissapears. I didnt feel like re writing the whole thing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast