See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: I'm a Blackjack Fraud!

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I'm a Blackjack Fraud!

I chose the name Blackjackpro to fit in more as a Blackjack Player on Wizard Of Vegas since Blackjack Players are highly praised and revered there. I was already banned from WOV under my main Names Kentry and Nathan and decided to come back as Blackjackpro but it became obvious I wasn't a BlackjackPro when I mentioned being shocked that I lost with a 20 since The Dealer had a 21. They were like,"What legitimate Blackjack Pro is shocked they lost with a 20 because the Dealer had a 21?" I was banned as Blackjackpro on WOV for sending one of the Regular Members an unsolicited PM about two days later asking them for help.

This Member instead of helping me out, ignored me and reported the PM to The Admins and I was banned. I definitely would have lasted longer had I not sent an Unsolicited PM to a Regular Member asking for help. With me being banned from WOV, I went to other websites with the name Blackjackpro.

On the second website, to test me, I was asked for Blackjack "Tips," and I responded with some of the most generic Blackjack tips ever. The posters were like,"Did you get those generic Blackjack Tips from Google? What a Fraud you are!"

I was asked as a second test if I was a Card Counter. I replied,"Yes, I am a Card Counter. Please don't tell my dirty Secret." The replies were,"You have failed both Tests and have completely proven yourself to be a Fraud!"

I was soon banned as Blackjackpro on that second website. On this website, I was still trying to come across as a Blackjack Pro, so I used the same handle. It became quickly obvious that I was no Blackjack Pro here too. In fact, I was ragged and dragged by an Actual Professional Blackjack Player who was also known as Blackjackpro on multiple Gambling Websites.

They suggested I change my name on here, so I asked Norm to change my nsme to BlackjackNewbie since I am actually a Blackjack Newbie and not a Blackjack Pro. I was criticized for pretending to be a Blackjack Pro in a website filled with actual Blackjack Professional Members. They were like,"Why fake being a Professional Blackjack Player if you aren't? You should have came up with Blackjack Newbie from the start."
    Last edited by Blackjack Newbie; 07-29-2020 at 07:01 PM.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You should change your handle to Forum Troll. You are really pathetic.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    You should change your handle to Forum Troll. You are really pathetic.
    I finally am owning up to my mistakes and this is the response I get? :/

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Newbie View Post
    Ignore the negative and focus on the positive.

There are plently of experienced and knowledgeable forum members here that know their shit and are willing to help a newbie that is interested in learning and willing to listen. I have learned a lot from them that I would otherwise probably not know and am grateful for their contributions.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I agree with Wave.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Some people here don't want to learn BJ. They just want attention.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Some people with large numbers of posts I doubt even play back jack.

I chose the name Blackjackpro to fit in more as a Blackjack Player on Wizard Of Vegas since Blackjack Players are highly praised and revered there. I was already banned from WOV under my main Names Kentry and Nathan and decided to come back as Blackjackpro but it became obvious I wasn't a BlackjackPro when I mentioned being shocked that I lost with a 20 since The Dealer had a 21. They were like,"What legitimate Blackjack Pro is shocked they lost with a 20 because the Dealer had a 21?" I was banned as Blackjackpro on WOV for sending one of the Regular Members an unsolicited PM about two days later asking them for help.

This Member instead of helping me out, ignored me and reported the PM to The Admins and I was banned. I definitely would have lasted longer had I not sent an Unsolicited PM to a Regular Member asking for help. With me being banned from WOV, I went to other websites with the name Blackjackpro.

On the second website, to test me, I was asked for Blackjack "Tips," and I responded with some of the most generic Blackjack tips ever. The posters were like,"Did you get those generic Blackjack Tips from Google? What a Fraud you are!"

I was asked as a second test if I was a Card Counter. I replied,"Yes, I am a Card Counter. Please don't tell my dirty Secret." The replies were,"You have failed both Tests and have completely proven yourself to be a Fraud!"

I was soon banned as Blackjackpro on that second website. On this website, I was still trying to come across as a Blackjack Pro, so I used the same handle. It became quickly obvious that I was no Blackjack Pro here too. In fact, I was ragged and dragged by an Actual Professional Blackjack Player who was also known as Blackjackpro on multiple Gambling Websites.

They suggested I change my name on here, so I asked Norm to change my nsme to BlackjackNewbie since I am actually a Blackjack Newbie and not a Blackjack Pro. I was criticized for pretending to be a Blackjack Pro in a website filled with actual Blackjack Professional Members. They were like,"Why fake being a Professional Blackjack Player if you aren't? You should have came up with Blackjack Newbie from the start."
    You seem like someone that would fit great inside my AP rebel discord:

https://discord.gg/YgwPc2W

You can have whatever username you want on my discord

Kind of like admitting you are a habitual criminal who committed a crime and expecting to be loved because you admitted to a crime, lol.

I have known a dozen addicts, nicotine, coke, gambling admitting their addictions but being unable to quit their habit.

If you had taken up another name, spent a couple of years on the forum with that name and then admitted you were once Blackjackpro or newbie or whatever, you might have gained some respect.

There is no reason to believe you have changed simply because you admitted...

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by dalmatian View Post
    You seem like someone that would fit great inside my AP rebel discord:

https://discord.gg/YgwPc2W

You can have whatever username you want on my discord
    The home of perverted sexual deviants. I can see why you are the head master.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I have known a dozen addicts, nicotine, coke, gambling admitting their addictions but being unable to quit their habit.

If you had taken up another name, spent a couple of years on the forum with that name and then admitted you were once Blackjackpro or newbie or whatever, you might have gained some respect.

There is no reason to believe you have changed simply because you admitted...
    I just wanted to come clean with my reasoning on my Blackjackpro/Newbie name choices. Others like you have mentioned I shouldn't have acted like I was a Blackjack Pro in the first place, especially not on a Website filled with Professional Blackjack Professional Players. They even were like,"It was audacious for you as a Blackjack Rookie Amateur to even try to "Play,"(Fool) , play pun intended, Professional Blackjack Players....