See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ideal bankroll?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Ahhh.....that was not meant for Freightman....it was meant for Zee!!!!

Bosox, really?...me?....Cujo?

I was just re-reading your posts Bosox, as I only skimmed all the answers first, and I'm starting to think, either you really don't like me or,.... you think if you are perceived as being "nice" to me, some small minded people will accuse you of flirting? I thought we were forgetting the past discussion? Remember? Slow one down the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooking with cards View Post
    I thought we were forgetting the past discussion? Remember? Slow one down the middle?
    "Are we okay now? No more rude comments?"

Along as it applies both ways.

Bosox, really?...me?....Cujo?
    Well Yes, Yes, and Yes!

LOL

I was just re-reading your posts Bosox, as I only skimmed all the answers first, and I'm starting to think, either you really don't like me or,.... you think if you are perceived as being "nice" to me, some small minded people will accuse you of flirting? I thought we were forgetting the past discussion? Remember? Slow one down the middle?
    Bosox has a crush on you, and your analogy is wonderful.
    Last edited by Freightman; 06-01-2020 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Edited after autocorrect calls Bosox - Bosom

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    "Are we okay now? No more rude comments?"

Along as it applies both ways.
    It did until you called me Cujo!! As for not attacking, I credit you, in part, for making me think before being defensive on here! I don't want to fight with people I respect, unless I disagree, of course! I joined this forum, to have people to discuss blackjack with, and to have a place to ask questions. However, if I'm being accused of flirting or being called a gold digger, for having a discussion about blackjack, that might bring Cujo out! I'm still trying to see where in our discussion/disagreement it looked like flirting? I don't see people here posting that garbage!

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Bosox has a crush on you, and your analogy is wonderful.
    LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123