Thread: 16 Free Sports Bets Totaling $4,000

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

16 Free Sports Bets Totaling $4,000

I just completed my blackjack play to qualify for 16 free sports which cost me an arm and a leg. The problem I now have is I have so many free bets I don't know how to bet them. My plan was to bet them all on the Super Bowl, but I don't have to. I can bet them on any sport. The bets range from $5 to $500 (have 5 $500 bets). Any suggestions? Possibility some basketball bets which I know nothing about.

The only bet I made so far is a $500 bet on the over at 48.5 on the Super Bowl.

How could this happen! Out of the 16 free bets I had I only won 2 and one of them was just a $10 bet. I actually put 7 of the 16 on over/under on Saturday's basketball's games and lost them all. Somehow I must of made a mistake and betted on Stafford to be MVP twice which certainly was not my intention. Also lost on betting MVP would be a quarterback.

Try flipping a coin to decide which side to take. It should work out better.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    How could this happen! Out of the 16 free bets I had I only won 2 and one of them was just a $10 bet. I actually put 7 of the 16 on over/under on Saturday's basketball's games and lost them all. Somehow I must of made a mistake and betted on Stafford to be MVP twice which certainly was not my intention. Also lost on betting MVP would be a quarterback.
    Look up ‘low-hold bets’ with free bets (OddsJam gives an explanation and examples). This guarantees a 50%-75% return on the free bet value every time. Requires the free bet to be placed on longshot odds and a comparatively sizable bet on the opposite side with real money. Better than blind guessing, which is what you’re doing.