See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: BJA 3....I'm sick thinking of all the mistakes I made!!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Hope you do. To me, BJA3 is like car manual when all I want is to drive to the grocery store or short trip. Now, if I wanted to test the cars limit or tracked my car, when stakes are high then surely I would need to know a lot more. If BJ3 had a “key points” chapter ending, people would not say the book is useful to pros or those with much experience, it would be attractive to the intermediate or the recreational player too.
    Well, I understand that, but I've never had a desire to be all things to all people. BJA3 is an advanced text, pure and simple.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    About 5 years ago ZeeBabar suggested that you add either a synopsis or summary at the end of each chapter. This may have been on Wong's site.
    Don't remember it at all.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Well, I understand that, but I've never had a desire to be all things to all people. BJA3 is an advanced text, pure and simple.

Don
    Agreed but just adding a short paragraph might just help more of us and get more sales as well. I often see AP’s advising newbies to go for other books, yours being too asvanced. Some synopsis might help us a lot more.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567