Thread: Ceaser’s plans...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Ceaser’s plans...

A little respect, please. CAESARS.

Don

Blog Entries

Saw the CEO talk about reopening. Funny thing. The place had been open for a half century without ever closing for a minute. As such, they never bothered to put locks on the doors and they had to put bars trough the handles.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

I remember when Ceasar's [sic] AC was shut down gaming for 24 hours because of the Mahowny case (subject of the excellent movie, "Owning Mahowny"). Everyone thought that was such a big deal in terms of lost revenue.

Harrah’s Cherokee is opening on 5/18 “by invitation only.” No, I didn’t get an invite....

Yea. Can’t wait to hit em up with some card counting.

All those in OSN and other data bases are getting the initial invitations...

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Saw the CEO talk about reopening. Funny thing. The place had been open for a half century without ever closing for a minute. As such, they never bothered to put locks on the doors and they had to put bars trough the handles.
    not true. they closed on the day of JFK's funeral.

Blog Entries

JFK died three years before Caesars opened.

The original building was interesting. Bathrooms without doors. Some rooms with showers in the bedroom. They did this in Caesars AC too in many rooms. Seen this in St. Martin too. This is before Caesars built the fantasy suites tower.
    Last edited by Norm; 05-16-2020 at 06:01 PM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    JFK died three years before Caesars opened.

The original building was interesting. Bathrooms without doors. Some rooms with showers in the bedroom. They did this in Caesars AC too in many rooms. Seen this in St. Martin too. This is before Caesars built the fantasy suites tower.
    Thanks for the correction!