See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Stimulus Check

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Covid-19 Stimulus Check

Just looked at my checking account. I have a pending deposit from the IRS due to be available in a couple of days for my stimulus check.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Unlike you, I'm not a poor backwoods hillbilly, so I won't be getting one.

And don't forget to start a new thread telling us when the check clears.

P.S. Thanks for posting this to the BJ forum.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Unlike you, I'm not a poor backwoods hillbilly, so I won't be getting one.

And don't forget to start a new thread telling us when the check clears.

P.S. Thanks for posting this to the BJ forum.
    LMEAO!!! daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYam the hate is REAL here, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Just looked at my checking account. I have a pending deposit from the IRS due to be available in a couple of days for my stimulus check.
    Good to know. I read that they were mailing them out but had not yet received it.

4 out of 6 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    21forme, your post was unprofessional, disrespectful, mean-spirited and wholly unacceptable. There are ways to communicate a message without insulting the individual. An apology is definitely in order.

2 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Sorry Overkill, but I disagree. Several, including Don, have asked him to stop with his endless new threads of nonsense, but he persists. Trolling and stirring up trouble on multiple forums is his M.O. That is apparently what why he's here (we know he's not a real AP) and what he does from that frozen tundra shit hole he calls home.

Sorry Overkill, but I disagree. Several, including Don, have asked him to stop with his endless new threads of nonsense, but he persists. Trolling and stirring up trouble on multiple forums is his M.O. That is apparently what why he's here (we know he's not a real AP) and what he does from that frozen tundra shit hole he calls home.
    C’mon, ease up. Don has his say but you don’t see a Don jumping at ever post by MWP. Norm has been known to ban someone for a few days if he feels someone is trolling. It’s Norm’s job. Let MWP be.

The forum is now quite diversified and people, newbies, and others have all sorts of different interests. We just have to ignore posts,

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    C’mon, ease up. Don has his say but you don’t see a Don jumping at ever post by MWP.
    Neither have I. MWP has goaded me in multiple posts over the last few weeks, which I ignored:
    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...l=1#post286220
    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...l=1#post286035
    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...l=1#post285370

It was time to call him out for what he is. Too bad Norm hasn't put a stop to his trolling.

Neither have I. MWP has goaded me in multiple posts over the last few weeks, which I ignored:
    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...l=1#post286220
    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...l=1#post286035
    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...l=1#post285370

It was time to call him out for what he is. Too bad Norm hasn't put a stop to his trolling.
    Bro. You keep doing YOU. I support you. I see how MWP has given you shit and now that you've posted those 3 links it makes total sense why you don't like the guy and I'd prob be doing the same damn thing if people gave me shit outta the blue for no reason!

[QUOTE=BughouseMASTER;286253]Bro. You keep doing YOU. I support you. I see how MWP has given you shit and now that you've posted those 3 links it makes total sense why you don't like the guy and I'd prob be doing the same damn thing if people gave me shit outta the blue for no reason?.

Well, 21forme ain’t offering classes....nobody gives a Master any shit..

[QUOTE=ZeeBabar;286258]
    Quote Originally Posted by BughouseMASTER View Post
    Bro. You keep doing YOU. I support you. I see how MWP has given you shit and now that you've posted those 3 links it makes total sense why you don't like the guy and I'd prob be doing the same damn thing if people gave me shit outta the blue for no reason?.

Well, 21forme ain’t offering classes....nobody gives a Master any shit..
    MYOB you cheapskate.... too damn cheap to pay $25 to win $25K......... NICE buddy!!!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    This thread is ass nine. I wish I hadn't clicked on it, there goes another 20-seconds of time I can't get back. Seriously, some folks need to cope by reaching out and keeping people 'informed' of what is going on with them and others. It's okay to do that and hopefully folks understand, but it's not cool or professional, or ethical to mock where someone is from. For all practical reasoning, they may be where they want to be and you're the one who lives in a shithole crime ridden place or the boonies. It's all one's opinion and people have no right to judge others about where they call home.

[QUOTE=BughouseMASTER;286269]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post

MYOB you cheapskate.... too damn cheap to pay $25 to win $25K......... NICE buddy!!!
    Stop hustling on this forum. I am negotiating with representative of Dr. Jeff Bernstein (google him) for a 3 hour session for $300. Dr. Bernstein is, ahem, more qualified than you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast