See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: S17 or H17

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

S17 or H17

I am a little confused on what S17 or H17 implies. If a game is called S17, does it mean dealer hits on soft 17 or they stay?

Stays..

To elaborate, the S stands for "stand" (not "Soft" which would be a reasonable conclusion for a newbie) and the H stands for "hit".

Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    To elaborate, the S stands for "stand" (not "Soft" which would be a reasonable conclusion for a newbie) and the H stands for "hit".
    Thank you that clears it up!

Also, if a game is S17, it is much better than H17.

0 out of 5 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineywoodsbow View Post
    I am a little confused on what S17 or H17 implies. If a game is called S17, does it mean dealer hits on soft 17 or they stay?
    Um, Perhaps you dont quite belong on this forum.... this forum is for advanced players like card counters & advantage players... if you don't even know the diff between S17 & H17 than you probably dont need to be posting here. I say this not to offend, but to help...

Quote Originally Posted by BughouseMASTER View Post
    Um, Perhaps you dont quite belong on this forum.... this forum is for advanced players like card counters & advantage players... if you don't even know the diff between S17 & H17 than you probably dont need to be posting here. I say this not to offend, but to help...
    At this point, I'd rather hear a newbie question than the 20th thread about coronavirus news.

Quote Originally Posted by houyi View Post
    At this point, I'd rather hear a newbie question than the 20th thread about coronavirus news.
    Just wait until morning when Midwest Player will post a few more idiotic threads.
    BTW, which count is best?
    Last edited by 21forme; 04-09-2020 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    BTW, which count is best?
    The Dogman count: the 10-count with 9 side counts.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Try not to speak for all of us. It’s really silly to say you can post about virus, about stocks but not about Blackjack on a BJ forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dogman_1234 View Post
    The Dogman count: the 10-count with 9 side counts.
    We see what you did there lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Try not to speak for all of us. It’s really silly to say you can post about virus, about stocks but not about Blackjack on a BJ forum.
    you sure went quiet after i showed you my BLACKJACK TOURNAMENT CREDENTIALS............. what's the matter? too cheap to put up the meager $25 to also become a Blackjack Champion?

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    you sure went quiet after i showed you my BLACKJACK TOURNAMENT CREDENTIALS............. what's the matter? too cheap to put up the meager $25 to also become a Blackjack Champion?
    Not too cheap, just not a sucker.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast