Thread: Did You Buy, Sell, or Do Nothing Today

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Did You Buy, Sell, or Do Nothing Today

With the market up over 2,000 points today, I moved some more money to my stable value fund. I was at 55%, but with the market dropping the last few days it became 57%. Just tweaked the percents a little and now at 60% in stable value fund. If up again tomorrow might move some more.

I'm mostly in MM right now, having gotten out with the first big drop (that sent everything below the trend lines I watch). Now, I'm waiting to see what happens when things bump up against what has become the resistance line; all the indices I watch are still well below their respective trend lines.

S&P Resistance Levels

Here's some good short levels on the S&P.

Shorting up there is like a TC 6+ --- splitting tens against a dealers 6. : )

For S&P resistance levels click the link below
    https://tradingrealmoney.com/short-o...s-daily-chart/

I have been picking SLOWLY at bargain names in a variety of sectors.

Long term opportunity abounds.

Without ability to pick names, the ETF's and index funds are good for one to slowly build a position.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

I'm still holding cash; this rally was temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    I'm still holding cash; this rally was temporary.
    This is my thinking also. However, I will be very happy if the rally is the real thing. I do still have a large position in stocks and funds.

Banned or Suspended

The 2 TRILLION $ stimulus passes the Senate earlier this evening and at 1:07 am CDT the SP 500 Futures are dropping...that did not inspire confidence in the market...must be a lot of pork in that bill...hold on folks, it's going to be a bumpy ride and it's not over yet...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stock...221723808.html

Banned or Suspended

Jobless claims jump to over 3M...DJIA up almost 4%...I guess the market does like the 2T stimulus plan...

Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post
    I guess the market does like the 2T stimulus plan...
    They're going to love the 6 trillion stimulus plan then! And that's just the start...

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
    They're going to love the 6 trillion stimulus plan then! And that's just the start...
    There is going to be an ink shortage to print all that money. Hell, no wonder you can't find toilet paper anymore.

61NA1Dhy2DL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Moved more money today to stable value fund. My 401(k) is now 70% cash.