See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How are you all spending your time during corona virus lockdown?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    That was when I won in December, 2019 and this one is when I got 2nd just 2 months later:

https://www.blackjacktournaments.com...-2-20-jpg.859/

Still think I'm bullshitting? Or are those 2 pics enough proof?

Quote Originally Posted by BughouseMASTER View Post
    That was when I won in December, 2019 and this one is when I got 2nd just 2 months later:

https://www.blackjacktournaments.com...-2-20-jpg.859/

Still think I'm bullshitting? Or are those 2 pics enough proof?
    Those two wins and you going to charge $25 an hour to teach how to win BJ tournaments? If you tell me how many hours it will take you to teach, I can consider recommending you as the guru of BJ tournaments

Though I would love to provide a specific # of hours, that'd be impossible to do as it depends on the person! Just like if someone were to ask me how many hours of Chess or Trumpet instruction they'd need before they become "good".... (That is what I've been doing for the last ~20 years as my main profession: http://www.BughouseMaster.com

I think $25/hr is a VERY reasonable price, given my knowledge of blackjack tournament play... Are you interested? What is $25 for a chance to win a whopping 600x more than that in 1 tournament!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Those two wins and you going to charge $25 an hour to teach how to win BJ tournaments? If you tell me how many hours it will take you to teach, I can consider recommending you as the guru of BJ tournaments
    Few years back, I also won $15k @ Beau Rivage then got busy with my career until I started playing in tournaments again in the quarter 4 of 2019 & winning another major tournament in Dec. If the $15k B.R. one I was successful at was the only one I won sure you can call it a fluke, but to follow it up with 2 Top 2 finishes in a span of 3 tournaments is a lil bit more than just a "fluke" dont ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by BughouseMASTER View Post
    Few years back, I also won $15k @ Beau Rivage then got busy with my career until I started playing in tournaments again in the quarter 4 of 2019 & winning another major tournament in Dec. If the $15k B.R. one I was successful at was the only one I won sure you can call it a fluke, but to follow it up with 2 Top 2 finishes in a span of 3 tournaments is a lil bit more than just a "fluke" dont ya think?
    I will wait for others on this forum to give me advice, maybe join me in learning from you. Do you mind if I ask for advice on a new thread on this forumZ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I will wait for others on this forum to give me advice, maybe join me in learning from you. Do you mind if I ask for advice on a new thread on this forumZ?
    Sure thing. Do what you feel is best. I'm just offering my services to the blackjack card counting community here! Bec counting cards isn't the only way to make $$ in blackjack -- I'm living proof of that! If you or others want to take me up and try a 1-hour consultation it'd be best to do that. Thousands know me here in Houston for my chess & trumpeting (http://www.BughouseMaster.com) so I guarantee I'm not just out to make a quick buck. Actually my chess/piano/trumpet lessons are more than double the price I charge for Blackjack Tournament consultations. Otherwise making a new thread and me giving advise would be just me giving away my secrets for free right? ^_~

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456