Thread: Laughlin River Run

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Laughlin River Run

It appears the "River Run" is a dying event. Anyway, has anybody been in Laughlin during the event. The last thing I want is to be in Laughlin during the River Run. However, do some bikers arrive early or hang around after it is over.
    http://www.mohavedailynews.com/laugh...1872a77ff.html
    https://bikeweekevents.com/motorcycl...lin-river-run/

I'm thinking of making a spring trip to Laughlin, but I just found out that even if you get a fully comped flight all passengers still have to pay some $30 fee so it isn't completely free like it use to be.

The wife says this is a bad time to to go because I might catch the coronavirus. I would be on a Sun Country charter flight. I wonder if Sun Country flies to China.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 02-20-2020 at 07:42 PM.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Is it worth it? only you can answer based on information you have, similar to the count at blackjack. My 2 cents.