See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Not a winning game

  1. #11


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Counting_Is_Fun View Post
    What the hell are you guys even trying to discuss? Elevators...stairs? Lol
    Hard to understand grown-ups, huh!

  2. #12


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BJPloppy View Post
    I apologize to anyone who feels that I was putting them down. To stay with your analogy, it is my belief that you have the right to take the stairs for whatever reason you may have. My concern has to do with the stated reason for taking the stairs. Since the elevator is free, it does not make sense say you are taking the stairs due to the cost of the elevator. Again, this is not an attack - just an observation.
    Good point. I thought he was balking because software does cost and because it’s not entirely necessary.

  3. #13


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Good point. I thought he was balking because software does cost and because it’s not entirely necessary.
    Not entirely necessary??? Only if you don’t want to make money... there are so many variations in casino rules and players bankroll that you can’t find a one size fits all spread. Don’t preach irresponsible advise.

    CVCX pays for itself pretty quickly even for a red chipper on a “crap” 8D H17 NS 75% pen game. I wish I started to use it since day 1.

  4. #14


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCounter View Post
    Not entirely necessary??? Only if you don’t want to make money... there are so many variations in casino rules and players bankroll that you can’t find a one size fits all spread. Don’t preach irresponsible advise.

    CVCX pays for itself pretty quickly even for a red chipper on a “crap” 8D H17 NS 75% pen game. I wish I started to use it since day 1.
    Agree. It should be common sense, but for many I guess it isn't. I mean it is only a couple hundred dollars.

  5. #15


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    It is not a necessity but it is advisable. I used the simple version in the browser before i purchased the real version but i did referred to bj attack as well. i did well just from using that.

  6. #16


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Qfit has the best that's out there, but it's quite expensive.
    This fits in the "if you have to ask, then you can not afford it!" category.

    That may be the dumbest comment I ever saw you make. What is expensive is being unprepared.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

  7. #17


    0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCounter View Post
    Not entirely necessary??? Only if you don’t want to make money... there are so many variations in casino rules and players bankroll that you can’t find a one size fits all spread. Don’t preach irresponsible advise.

    CVCX pays for itself pretty quickly even for a red chipper on a “crap” 8D H17 NS 75% pen game. I wish I started to use it since day 1.
    That applies to pros who play all over the USA. I play in Las Vegas, MS, Mo and the rules are quite standard, there are plenty of DD and 6 deck shoes and once you know your spread for a DD game or a 6 deck game, you can play. No need for software.

    Most people are not traveling all over the world playing different games with different rules. People d3cide what the6 are looking for, what they are comfortable with and stick to it.

  8. #18


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    That may be the dumbest comment I ever saw you make.
    I disagree. he's made plenty of dumber/penny-wise pound foolish comments over the years.
    And look at the bright side. he hasn't talked about snow for a few weeks.

  9. #19


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    I disagree. he's made plenty of dumber/penny-wise pound foolish comments over the years.
    And look at the bright side. he hasn't talked about snow for a few weeks.
    Agree 100%

  10. #20


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    That may be the dumbest comment I ever saw you make.
    I disagree. He's made plenty of dumber/penny-wise pound foolish comments over the years.
    And look at the bright side. He hasn't talked about snow for a few weeks.


    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    That applies to pros who play all over the USA. I play in Las Vegas, MS, Mo and the rules are quite standard, there are plenty of DD and 6 deck shoes and once you know your spread for a DD game or a 6 deck game, you can play. No need for software.
    This is far dumber than MWP's comment. There's no such thing as standard rules. There's S/H17; DAS, NDAS, D9, etc.; LS and no LS; RSA or not. And more important than rules is pen. Ramping varies much more by pen than it does by rules. But I guess you're right. If you are going to leave the table in a high count so you can lock in your $300 win and feel good, none of it matters.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 06:32 AM
  2. Am I playing a winning game?
    By Cardguy in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2017, 07:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About Blackjack: The Forum

BJTF is an advantage player site based on the principles of comity. That is, civil and considerate behavior for the mutual benefit of all involved. The goal of advantage play is the legal extraction of funds from gaming establishments by gaining a mathematic advantage and developing the skills required to use that advantage. To maximize our success, it is important to understand that we are all on the same side. Personal conflicts simply get in the way of our goals.