See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Looks Like The Stock Market is Going to Have an Ugly Open on Monday

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Looks Like The Stock Market is Going to Have an Ugly Open on Monday

Oil prices are crashing. Saudi Arabia is flooding the market with cheap crude oil to regain market share. Stock futures are down the limit. I'm sure glad I realigned my 401(k) after the market bounce on Wednesday. I went from 33% stable value fund to 45%. Damn, I wish I moved more to stable value fund, but I was anxious to hit the road for my first playing trip of the year which also turned out to be a disaster.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Oil prices are crashing. Saudi Arabia is flooding the market with cheap crude oil to regain market share. Stock futures are down the limit. I'm sure glad I realigned my 401(k) after the market bounce on Wednesday. I went from 33% stable value fund to 45%. Damn, I wish I moved more to stable value fund, but I was anxious to hit the road for my first playing trip of the year which also turned out to be a disaster.
    Where is the part about BJ?

At least there wasn't a poll

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Putin is as much behind this as are the Saudis. So in an oil game of chicken, who blinks first? I would have to believe Putin, as the Saudis have more wealth.

I'm not going to call the bottom. It's tough catching a falling knife. But when the dust settles, there's going to be some screaming buys.