Thread: Cvcx

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Cvcx

Is there a way to allow 3 hand calculations on CVCX? Or a way I can calculate ROR, EPH, and N0 when using three hands when I get to my max bet at a true 5.5?
    My current spread is at $5, 2x10 @ true 1, up to 2x100 at a true 5.5
    Playing on a 4.5 t0 5 out of 6d. H17, DAS, Split up to 4, RSA only once with one card draw
    Also playing on
    7/8d, H17, DAS, Split up to 4 (including A), A only draw one. This is a $10 min and I spread up to 2x100

I will wong out of shoes and based on 12,000 bankroll. Using the illustrious 18 indices on a hi-lo count.

I want to find out how 3 hands impact my gameplan.
    Thank you

If you play three hands at what is it 58% of one hand ROR should stay the same I believe.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by DannyOcean View Post
    Is there a way to allow 3 hand calculations on CVCX? Or a way I can calculate ROR, EPH, and N0 when using three hands when I get to my max bet at a true 5.5?
    My current spread is at $5, 2x10 @ true 1, up to 2x100 at a true 5.5
    Playing on a 4.5 t0 5 out of 6d. H17, DAS, Split up to 4, RSA only once with one card draw
    Also playing on
    7/8d, H17, DAS, Split up to 4 (including A), A only draw one. This is a $10 min and I spread up to 2x100

I will wong out of shoes and based on 12,000 bankroll. Using the illustrious 18 indices on a hi-lo count.

I want to find out how 3 hands impact my gameplan.
    Thank you

I love the aggressive thinking, but if 2 hands at a + count is a counter tell, then what is 3 hands on a +count?

Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post
    I love the aggressive thinking, but if 2 hands at a + count is a counter tell, then what is 3 hands on a +count?
    I do use small cover currently with it, normally switching to 3 hands if I lose a max bet at 2 hands. In the intention of generating more ev, not “changing the flow of the cards” but the crew can think that way. I also got information that the bank I go to, their only way of identifying a counter was going from table minimum to table maximum and do not pay much attention to hands under table max.
    My intention is to maximize the money I can make as I build a bankroll.

Blog Entries

Three hands requires CVData.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by DannyOcean View Post
    I do use small cover currently with it, normally switching to 3 hands if I lose a max bet at 2 hands. In the intention of generating more ev, not “changing the flow of the cards” but the crew can think that way. I also got information that the bank I go to, their only way of identifying a counter was going from table minimum to table maximum and do not pay much attention to hands under table max.
    My intention is to maximize the money I can make as I build a bankroll.
    It’s bullshit if you really believe that you have to go from table minimum to table max to get identified as a counter. I know people who got identified with a max bet of $75 when table max was $1000. I have never ever bet even half of the table max and been backed out a half dozen times, placed in a database too.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    It’s bullshit if you really believe that you have to go from table minimum to table max to get identified as a counter.
    Depends on the store, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Three hands requires CVData.
    Thank you Norm

Yes I think it does depend on the bank. I know that you can get spotted while you are winning or losing and at any spread. I'm just saying for this bank, I know that the crew does not know the signs of a true Counter. I am going to slow down my play there, does winning promotions for playing rated raise flags? They have an event for table games that wins money every half hour and another day where people on slots win every half hour and I think I play on those two days. I need to learn how to optimally play video poker for the slot day promotion though. Any opinions?